• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Prova mirrors for W205

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Not for only for styling but definitely for safety purpose, where can i get prova mirrors for W205?

Doesn't the W205 come with auto dimming mirrors?

Not sure if the auto dimming mirrors is a good idea. I stay at woodland and there are hundreds of Malaysian bikers. Some of them don't have head light or it's broken. You can't really see them at all. The mirrors are so dark in the night with that special film.

Not sure if the auto dimming mirrors is a good idea. I stay at woodland and there are hundreds of Malaysian bikers. Some of them don't have head light or it's broken. You can't really see them at all. The mirrors are so dark in the night with that special film.

I work at woodlands, I feel you...

That's my point. With the auto dimming mirrors obstructing vision at night, won't adding the Prova mirrors make it worse?

I dont think so.

Prova mirrors will be pasted over the dimming mirrors.

And again main functionality to Prova mirrors will be wider angle to cover more blind spot...

By the way Mark, with Groovy sunshades, does it obstruct blind spot, especially at night? I just installed my Groovy sunshades just now so haven't driven yet at night with them...