• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New to SGmerc & Waiting for C Coupe

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! Shld be Jan 2017. Wow thats a long wait isnt it? Special indents?

Cnc cars now all backlog like mad.... C class is 6 months.... GLC is 1 year.... sianz max..... E class will be launched August... Right after NDP.... wonder how long one have to wait? Maybe end 2017.... :lol:

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Cnc cars now all backlog like mad.... C class is 6 months.... GLC is 1 year.... sianz max..... E class will be launched August... Right after NDP.... wonder how long one have to wait? Maybe end 2017.... :lol:

YEP my friend just purchase a GLE and the wait is now minimum 15 months ,,,,, the SE told me E Class would be launch coming Aug and the backlog would be worst ..

Yes of course,

1) COE fluctuated so is the car price.

2) this one dont bothered. as see&see will vomit one for u in the event after 4 bids unsuccessful.

May i ask if the new C Class Coupe is the model W205 still?

For current line of C Class:

W205 identifies the sedan.

C205 identifies the coupe.

S205 identifies the estate.

Your C Coupe is officially identified by Mercedes as the C205, based on the W205 sedan.

You plan to remove all the interior trim and get it wrap? I think is possible, here is another option, do check with J magic, our site sponsor to get it spray to "leather" feel texture.

Has anyone done it before using aftermarket 18inch rims to fit the 6/4 pot AMG BBK ?

I was advise by C&C i need to buy their 18inch AGM rims so i can fit it ?

thx

Yes, aftermarket have been fitted before. Can consult the tyre shop which you plan to get your 18" from. They'll advice you.

This thread might be of interest to you:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/8751-show-us-your-bbk-rims/

particularly this post:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/8751-show-us-your-bbk-rims/?p=118675

Curious, your SE advised you against getting getting aftermarket rims but never advise you against changing BBK? Or is your car C63S Coupe!! :D

normal C coupe and C63 Coupe //  :devil: attachicon.gif Untitled.jpg

Your photos cropped till so out of shaped!