• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS CLA180 (AMG) W117 Front Bumper with Grille/ Rear Bumper

TOYSOLDIER

I have a CLA180 AMG arriving this week and plan to change my front and rear bumper with diffuser to Piecha Design.

Have stock front bumper and rear bumper with exhaust for sale. No space to store at home. 

Interested can deal $500 for front and $500 for rear for install at Sin Ming Autocare. Mobile 9745-7333

post-8274-0-56931400-1463503846_thumb.png

post-8274-0-27843700-1463503847_thumb.jpg

post-8274-0-93648200-1463503847_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Seller is not sincere to deal. Initially agreed on $1k suddenly asking price above is not consistent. Now asking for $1500 (+$500 for diamond grilles). Saying many people waiting to buy from him. All those who are trying to get the kit good luck.

• Like 1

Seller is not sincere to deal. Initially agreed on $1k suddenly asking price above is not consistent. Now asking for $1500 (+$500 for diamond grilles). Saying many people waiting to buy from him. All those who are trying to get the kit good luck.

Hi Gusty, as i shared, I am in contract dispute with the 159 Sin Ming PI who brought in a white instead of a black (ordered). The CLA white has arrived at the show room and i have circulated to you the actual car photos. Facts are real as such, you make the call. 

I have actual (CLA white) photos at 159 Sin Ming taken from my own camera phone. Took a lot of bull but dispute settled yesterday for next wed COE bid and roll out. I am flexible for bumper install or rim swop nearby at 179 Sin Ming Autocare. 

I have actual (CLA white) photos at 159 Sin Ming taken from my own camera phone. Took a lot of bull but dispute settled yesterday for next wed COE bid and roll out. I am flexible for bumper install or rim swop nearby at 179 Sin Ming Autocare. 

Hi Toysoldier, so what are you selling now and at what price and colour?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Toysoldier, so what are you selling now and at what price and colour?

Moderator please close the thread. I have raised a CASE report and successfully obtained my refund from the PI at 159 Sin Ming. The PI refused to supply a COE and unilaterally switched my contract from confirmed COE 2 bids to COE with top up even at bid 4.