• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Windscreen fog up after heavy rain

vinfang

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time owning a car? It's normal...there is always moisture in the car and when it rain especially when you park outdoor...outside air is cooler than your cabin air thus causing the moisture in your car to condense on the wind screen. Once you turn on the Aircon, the dry air from the Aircon will absorb the moisture and your wind screen will clear...

Nothing to worry about..

Thanks for the reply

Yes, I do agree the temp difference may cause fogging. This has never occur in my previous rides, was surprise to see all windows fogged up within 1hour.

Judging by your photos. I believe this occured when your car is parked with the engine of? Probably a testament to the build quality of MB if the trapped moisture and air within the vehicle is unable to escape even with the engine of. Just my two cents.

I believe it's the same for most cars, my previous two cars behaved the same way. Physics at work.

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...