• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Spray paint or vinyl window chrome strips?

I was thinking of changing the look of my cla 180 shooting brake urban line to look like the night styling package I.e with the black gloss window strips and black mirror cover. However I am undecided on whether to spray them black or do the vinyl wrap.

Anyone has done it before can advise which would be a better and cheaper option? TIA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did look at that option but it's too costly for just 8 peices at black strips. I heard its $1450 for the set. Anyway I thought I might go for a cheaper option of spraying or vinyl wrapping at a fraction of the price with similar effects use the money on other areas.

Did look at that option but it's too costly for just 8 peices at black strips. I heard its $1450 for the set. Anyway I thought I might go for a cheaper option of spraying or vinyl wrapping at a fraction of the price with similar effects use the money on other areas.

wah. that's really costly compared to spoiler or front grill mod.

maybe spray will be better as the area is closed to the door windows open/close but longer downtime.

Yup spraying should be able to get almost the same effect but longer downtime. And I also scared my white paint Kanna black paint. Lol

If it were me, I'll sticker it. It's reversible, downtime is shorter, and probably cheaper.

Thanks for the tip. Anywhere to recommend?

Johnsons Stickers at Ubi.

• 2 months later...