Taiatsu1971

IROAD V9 in-car camera

10 posts in this topic

Hi to all,

Did anyone install this brand of in-car camera before or current is using? I want to know which brand is the best and worth for money.

After watching the old man jump on to the front of your car video, to make it like an accident and claim from you . I think In-car camera is important.

Iroad v9 is good. I am using iroad v7 now.

The cameras, Installation and warranty all come in at $400.

Look for Mr Leong at 94552473

I'm on road v9. However. Because i only have a single battery in the front (w212 2011) ... at times the camera will shutdown in parking mode ... other than that i have no issue with it... it is pretty good. 

You can add $300 for the charging pack. Can last 19 hours

Iroad come with a feature where it will auto shutdown if it realise the battery is weak... especially when you run it 24/7...

Can I check how the installation by mr leong is? Workmanship ok? Is it connected to the cars fuse box or powered by the lighter socket? Thanks!

26 minutes ago, winks said:

Can I check how the installation by mr leong is? Workmanship ok? Is it connected to the cars fuse box or powered by the lighter socket? Thanks!

Mr Leong's workmanship is alright. The cam is connected to the fuse and will draw power from car battery. You can set the voltage and it will auto cutoff.

My friend found another source that does on-site installation at $350. You can try 91161602. His name is 'bro'. My friend got him to install and so far no issue but please don't come after me if his service is bad. I am just sharing info.

Hi i believe that mr leong does connect the camera to the fuse, with an option to connect to externally al battery pack. I have gone to his shop for the past 7 years with no issues. 

This is a repeat reply from the other thread. But just so it doesn't get lost..  

Thanks for the replies. 

Just spoke to me leong again and it's definitely NOT to the fuse box because "to connect to fuse box need to know exactly where to connect". (Or so he said somewhat). 

He connects it to the lighter socket but not externally... Internally. So much so that the iroad retains its driving and parking mode functions even when the car is shut down. 

He says it works fine. Just wondering if those who did it with him got the same method of installation. 

just to share.....

Got the Iroad Q7 from Mr. Leong yesterday. this man knows what he is doing!!

great service with good attitude :)