• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Exhaust for A-class

MGA180S

Hi bro, any recommendations LTA approved after markets exhaust for the a-class. Being searching around, seems only piecha and fox options available? Any bros using the mentioned and any other options available in our market?

I believe Remus, Brabus and Supersprint also has exhausts for A class. Should be LTA approved.

LTA Approved Exhaust...

- Brabus I think is No.

- Supersprint I think is no too.

- Remus Yes.

- Fox Yes.

Lastly the above LTA compliant exhaust are are Axle-back exhaust, they are not Cat-back nor Turbo-back.

• Like 1

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Have done some enquires and some of the brands mentioned above are cat-back. Heard feedbacks that low end will suffer with the installation of the after market exhaust. Anyone who have done able to comment if this is a significant drop?

The cat-back are LTA compliant meh? I recalled only the Axle-back are LTA compliant.

G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Whats axle back / cat back and turbo back?

Google is your best friend, beside info/details of each, you may even get diagrams for better visualisation.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...