• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMERC Decal

Guest 9339

Dear members,

By helping our Sponsors to identify our member in giving Discount.

We would appreciate all members to pick up the Decal from any of our Exco durning this coming GTG before getting LABOUR DISCOUNT from our sponsors.

As from 4th Feb, MBM will only give this Labour Discount to Car's with our 2nd Generation SGMERC Decal.

New Decal are avail for collection @ $5 each on our coming 1st Feb GTG at Kallang CarPark 'F'.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear members,

We would appreciate all members to pick up the Decal from any of our Exco durning this coming GTG before getting LABOUR / PURCHASE DISCOUNT from our sponsors.

As from 4th Feb, MBM will only give the 20% Labour Discount to Car's with our 2nd Generation SGMERC Decal.

Beside MBM, we are working on getting more sponsor to give other discount for all member with this Decal.

New Decal are avail for collection @ $5 each on our coming 22nd Feb GTG at Kallang CarPark 'F' from 4.30pm onwards.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear members,

We would appreciate all members to pick up the Decal from any of our Exco durning this coming GTG before getting LABOUR DISCOUNT from our sponsors.

As from 4th Feb, MBM will only give this Labour Discount to Car's with our 2nd Generation SGMERC Decal.

New Decal are avail for collection @ $5 each on our coming 22nd Feb GTG at Kallang CarPark 'F'.

Thank you.

Dear SGMERC Member,

Pls get a decal for yourself before heading to MBM Wheelpower to ask for a 20% labour discount.

As MBM Wheelpower are already our site sponsor and also sponsored many of our events.To be fair and less job for their staff to identify SGMERC member,Pls display our 2nd Gen Decal on your windscreen.

We hope all member's can get our 2nd Generation Decal display on your car soon as MBM will not be giving the 20% labour discount without seeing a 2nd generation SGMERC Deacal on your car.

Thank You

Guest kepiting1sg

9339 ]

Dear SGMERC Member,

Pls get a decal for yourself before heading to MBM Wheelpower to ask for a 20% labour discount.

As MBM Wheelpower are already our site sponsor and also sponsored many of our events.To be fair and less job for their staff to identify SGMERC member,Pls display our 2nd Gen Decal on your windscreen.

We hope all member' wrote:

MBM will not be giving the 20% labour discount without seeing a 2nd generation SGMERC Deacal on your car.[/color]

Thank You

Hello Bro Randy,

I got myself 1 decal last GTG and if I display 2 decals do I get 40% discount?....wahahaha!!! :wifstupid:

Hi

Can I get a Decal? Do I have to preorder or just get it at the meet up?

Cheers

No need pre order, just come to our Monthly GTG and this month is on 22nd 4.30pm to 6.30pm @ Kallang Car Park F

Thank you and See you

Batam Cheem ]

Dear SGMERC Member,

We hope all member' wrote:

MBM will not be giving the 20% labour discount without seeing a 2nd generation SGMERC Deacal on your car.[/color]

Thank You

Hello Bro Randy,

I got myself 1 decal last GTG and if I display 2 decals do I get 40% discount?....wahahaha!!! :wifstupid:

Unker, max is only 20% labour discount la.....display 2 decal meaning you are our "DIE HARD"

Why am i refreshing this page is......there is a couple of car who did their servicing there and ask for SGMERC's member discount. ( all are without the 1st and 2nd Gen Decal ) How to give discount when they didnt display the decal.

Dear Members, pls pls pls .......get your decal this coming GTG if you do not have 1 yet, many others discount coming this year with this 2nd Gen Decal.

Thank you

is the "SGMERC.COM" decal for sale? i mean the white wordings one with no background like the bmwsg, and not the one with the photo of the benz on it.

Willy, that 1 i only did 10 and it was all given out, if you want it, let me know how many,i get it for you from my buddy. :punk1:

Willy, that 1 i only did 10 and it was all given out, if you want it, let me know how many,i get it for you from my buddy. :punk1:

ok bro, can i have 2? let me know how much is it. thanks!

ok bro, can i have 2? let me know how much is it. thanks!

Others cheap cheap, yours $50 cos you say my key is for ladies.....

will get it done for you.

• 3 years later...

The current decal is still available. However with the new launched SGMerc forum and logo, there may be a new decal coming. No concrete plan yet, but we will announce if there is any coming.

The current decal is still available. However with the new launched SGMerc forum and logo, there may be a new decal coming. No concrete plan yet, but we will announce if there is any coming.

Great.. can show me the current desgin? and who can i get it from?

Thanks.

Great.. can show me the current desgin? and who can i get it from?

Thanks.

Just approach any of the moderators for the current decal during the meetup this month. See you there.

The decal is the best bang for bucks mod, instant +5HP!

If I oil it regularly, I should get +10%, so 5.5HP!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Are we expecting new decal?

I think the boss here are in the midst of planning a new decal. U didnt hear from me okay, the answer is Yes!!

I think the boss here are in the midst of planning a new decal. U didnt hear from me okay, the answer is Yes!!

Cool! I'm gonna get it!

If can, red color boleh? red decals make cars go faster! fasterer!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "