• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA 180 Shooting Brake

Linagpl

Hi there, 

I am looking to purchase a CLA 180 Shooting Brake from a reliable PI. Have tried vincar and jack cars but vincar doesn't carry and jack cars has no stock. The current C&C offer is $164,888 and I got an offer for $146k from Buycar Pte Ltd but it is a newly set up company so I have no confidence in buying from this new company.

Does anyone know any good and reliable PIs to recommend for this model?

Many thanks!

• Like 1

Hi hi,

We went to the showroom with my younger bro the past weekend and we got a deal as follows:

$164888 less

$15200 (Scrap for old bm 3 series)

$800 (insurance rebate)

$15500 (special stock list rebate)

So, effectively, if my brother gets this from CC then we're getting it only at $133888.

With the other freebies too long to type out  :D

Maybe you wanna reconsider getting from C&C :)

Be very very careful with PI.

There has been many many heart-break stories.

Having said that, I support PI because they helped to moderate the crazy prices demanded by AD.

The profit margin is crazy!  Singapore is the only place in the world, I think, that consumers are not well protected as far as car purchases are concerned.