• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC

kellogs

• 1 month later...

Just took delivery of my AMG line GLC. Drives well - although I need to get used to the steering. A bit light for my liking. Although that changes with the mode change to Sports or Sports+; gets a bit firmer with slightly better handling.

I am not sure about PI (no offence to bros here), but C&C service is pretty good (some say, better be - since pay more!). No complaints at all !

So far, no regrets buying this ride. =)

Happy driving bros.

Just took delivery of my AMG line GLC. Drives well - although I need to get used to the steering. A bit light for my liking. Although that changes with the mode change to Sports or Sports+; gets a bit firmer with slightly better handling.

I am not sure about PI (no offence to bros here), but C&C service is pretty good (some say, better be - since pay more!). No complaints at all !

Happy driving bros.

You signed up during the Launch at Ngee Ann City?

Any photos bro?

the steering is a major issue for many who tested the ride....

Hi bro. I also test drove the Lexus NX200. At least the GLC drives better than the NX. Although I didn't test drive the Q5 and X3 .. Not sure how it will be like.... In my mind, at least the GLC is a new model ... :)

• Like 1

Yes bro. I bought at the launch. Paiseh, I'm a newbie here and haven't taken any photos of the car ... Thought all over Internet already got photos ..

Haaaa. You may be newbie but at least you the first we know who took delivery of the GLC. Photo on website show oversea location mah. Your GLC against Singapore skyline will be the first GLC owner "un-boxing" photoshoot.  :D  :thumbsu:

• Like 1

Happy driving bros.

Hey bro, take a pic...every ride is different. I'm getting mine in 2 weeks time.....excited.

Hey bro, take a pic...every ride is different. I'm getting mine in 2 weeks time.....excited.

Good for you bro. This is probably one of the best decisions of your life! =) I hope they nano-sealed the car before delivery to you.

Further to my earlier post, I now realised that if you drive on Sports+ mode, the steering becomes a tad heavier and better to drive. You can also customise an "Individual" mode via the dynamic selection and make the steering "sportier" (i.e. heavier).

Will try to take some pics of the car - but kept raining these days - can't wash it :(

Haaaa. You may be newbie but at least you the first we know who took delivery of the GLC. Photo on website show oversea location mah. Your GLC against Singapore skyline will be the first GLC owner "un-boxing" photoshoot.  :D  :thumbsu:

Haha bro. Quite true... feel kind of proud to be the only one (so far) on the road! Haven't seen anor GLC yet..... hehe..

Haha bro. Quite true... feel kind of proud to be the only one (so far) on the road! Haven't seen anor GLC yet..... hehe..

2 weeks back, I saw one blue GLC parking at Causeway Point Shopping Centre ...........but it is Malaysia registered..... :phew: