• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A200 FL

Yaloryalor

BTW, u should be aware i hope..... the so call LED "C" shape rear lights are the pre-FL option for the old model.

From the sponsor at this forum. Do a search you will know.

The FL A class should have the new LED rear light as per the green car design. Not the LED "C" shape LED lights

Cheers.

Anyway, i still don't think it's the FL full LED headlamp they are quoting. More likely it's è HID/ LED DRL headlamp for the pre-FL AMG model they are referring to. i could be wrong though...

Sorry bro because the shop is sponsor here I commented the parts very ex. So not so nice to mention the name here.

Yes I am aware the FL rear light is not the C shape light.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that. Can relate the disgust for bad service especially so for car, where it's such a huge financial outlay. May sound unethical, but we should name such SE so other readers can avoid.

As for seats, the $1.5K has been provided as an overtrade in my case. So if i proceed to get C&C to sent my ride to re-wrap the seats when the car arrive, i will be paying directly to Tomo, that's the arrangement. So as far as my SE is concern, i can send it elsewhere if i can get better quote or even eventually i may decide not to re-wrap at all & so-call keep the discount.

Anyway, my ride has not arrive yet. Above is the current agreement with SE. Let's see if it turn out the way it should be.

I have cleared the air with my SE. I therefore retract my comments.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I cannot play music via connection w cable. I am using Samsung note 4 . But it plays well using my SE iPhone . Any one with similar experience? Anyone tried using SD card or thumb drive as well? Any issue ?

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't feel 7.8 to me.. personally I tot the pick up from stand is quite poor . And my fuel consumption so far is about 400km per tank n 10-12 l /km . Usually around suburbs driving

Hi bro, the A200's pick up reminds me of my Golf GT's (7.7s)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey a200 owners . Care to share how's your fuel efficiency ? I can't seems to get good readings . A full tank gets me about 400 -420km and I am constantly reading 11-12 l/km

Typically 1-2 person off peak suburb driving . Moderate foot (2-3k rev for lower gear change )

How's yours ?

Hey a200 owners . Care to share how's your fuel efficiency ? I can't seems to get good readings . A full tank gets me about 400 -420km and I am constantly reading 11-12 l/km

Typically 1-2 person off peak suburb driving . Moderate foot (2-3k rev for lower gear change )

How's yours ?

Getting roughly the same on my FL A200. I rev 4k most of the time and i get roughly 380km - 400km for a full tank

How's yours ?

My pre-FL A200 is about there as well. Usually within high 1k to low 2k rev. Seems like no difference between pre and post FL.