• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A200 FL

Yaloryalor

Tks! Actually the brochure and CnC website all style showed are with the LED headlamp and tail lamps.

In oversea all car reviews also shown that A class no matter A180 or A200 are with led head and tail lamps.

Our cars already soooo expensive why still shortchange us?

Whether with LED headlamp need LTA approval anot, can't be sure. But since it's not standard model from C&C (at least for now since urban not launch yet). it needed to be indent sounds possible also. If Indent model need quite a while to arrive (5-6 months or more?), C&C will not be able to take your booking under current pricing i guess.

As for leather wrap cannot be done in SG, that SE need a tight slap lor. Wah phiang this kind of sub-standard sales lol. Anyway, i have manage to nego for additional discount during booking to get the seats re-wrap locally (cost $1500). I so happen to ask my SE today & he tell me C&C is using Tomo-CSE to do the re-wrap when my car arrive. I'm now trying to get a quote myself from Tomo, LGS leather & Regency leather to see if the price can be more competitive.

Anyone keen to re-wrap their seats? If there are more interested, maybe there could be some bulk discount?

Sorry to hear that. Can relate the disgust for bad service especially so for car, where it's such a huge financial outlay. May sound unethical, but we should name such SE so other readers can avoid.

As for seats, the $1.5K has been provided as an overtrade in my case. So if i proceed to get C&C to sent my ride to re-wrap the seats when the car arrive, i will be paying directly to Tomo, that's the arrangement. So as far as my SE is concern, i can send it elsewhere if i can get better quote or even eventually i may decide not to re-wrap at all & so-call keep the discount.

Anyway, my ride has not arrive yet. Above is the current agreement with SE. Let's see if it turn out the way it should be.

My SE spoilt the whole mercs experience:

1) I asked for my instruction manual for my car cam after collected car she told me she called TOMO and they told her they won't pass her the manual unless it's the owner that called them personally. So she told me that I have to call myself. You believe?

2) DBS bank chased me 2 consecutive months for undone Giro when I kept telling them submitted. Turned out my bank told me they have never received my Giro and only my bank loan application. My SE explained that must be DBS system migration problem and hence they lost my Giro form. I told her how can DBS lose my Giro when they received my car loan form? Somemore I POSB borrow frm DBS first time hear got so many problems. You know her reply? "I also not sure leh, but I can say it's DBS SYSTEM fault I did submit, but since you are my customer then take it my fault ok? You want to come down to CnC and reapply? Or actually if you do it yourself online also can"

3) today I realised she overcharged me for re wrapping of seats. She charged 2k for it.

Worse thing she is my friend's friend. You thought she might be more trust worthy. Now even my wife also pissed. Told me drive 5 years then change car. No more CnC mercs. I must really say this SE spoils my whole mercs experience.

My 2 concerns about the A class is the seats not leather (now knowing can be changed at $1500): secondly is the headlight not LED type.

I know after market can changed to LED type but not cheap and prefer originally comes with it.

Sorry to hear that. Can relate the disgust for bad service especially so for car, where it's such a huge financial outlay. May sound unethical, but we should name such SE so other readers can avoid.

As for seats, the $1.5K has been provided as an overtrade in my case. So if i proceed to get C&C to sent my ride to re-wrap the seats when the car arrive, i will be paying directly to Tomo, that's the arrangement. So as far as my SE is concern, i can send it elsewhere if i can get better quote or even eventually i may decide not to re-wrap at all & so-call keep the discount.

Anyway, my ride has not arrive yet. Above is the current agreement with SE. Let's see if it turn out the way it should be.

U wait for the urban then. C&C should be launching it anytime soon. That comes with LED headlamp. Seats is not leather still i believe.

Retrofitting from halogen to LED headlamp is not so straight forward. Also, it will probably void the C&C warranty as well as electronic are involve.

My 2 concerns about the A class is the seats not leather (now knowing can be changed at $1500): secondly is the headlight not LED type.

I know after market can changed to LED type but not cheap and prefer originally comes with it.

C&C warranty is one thing, getting stopped by LTA / passing inspection is another. Pretty sure changing the headlights from halogen to LED is illegal even if its an original part.

That is why many ppl called LTA CB.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Who did u get the quotes from may i know? I dont think the LED headlamps are already available in singapore. Btw, for FL model, tail lamp already fitted with LED as stock from C&C, so no need to change.

Tks guys! I asked the price to change from original halogen to after market (mentioned original parts) LED head and tail lights is close to $5K. Too ex!

• Like 1

Duh Lol

dont understand y cannot share here but ask to search instead lol. Nevermind...doesnt really matter. oh boy...lol

From the sponsor at this forum. Do a search you will know.

The FL A class should have the new LED rear light as per the green car design. Not the LED "C" shape LED lights