• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 cannot detect IPhone 6s Bluetooth

Just changed my phone from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6s. Before changed the Bluetooth was all ok, able to pair and no issue with connectivity. Now after changed, tried to search my iPhone 6 Bluetooth but dash error message says cannot find.

Anyone have this issue of searching and pairing any iphone? Any recommended solution?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just changed my phone from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6s. Before changed the Bluetooth was all ok, able to pair and no issue with connectivity. Now after changed, tried to search my iPhone 6 Bluetooth but dash error message says cannot find.

Anyone have this issue of searching and pairing any iphone? Any recommended solution?

I have Comand Online and am able to connect my iPhone 6S via bluetooth. I'm assuming that Audio 20 should also support the same model of phones. It'll take me usually 2 to 3 rounds of searching for my iPhone before the car will find it. You might want to give it another try? By the way, mine is a FL model.

I am thinking of getting iPhone 6S Plus. Did you restore from backup? Try deleting all existing connections in both car and phone, and try pairing again?

I always restore my new iPhone with backups of my old one. However, the bluetooth profile will always change with each individual device. You will need to pair the connection again.

Thanks for all the input guys. Mine is FL too. Deleted all the existing paired devices, reset all settings in car and also in iPhone 6s. Tried again and again many times to search for my iphone Bluetooth.. But sigh every time tells me cannot find.

Thanks for all the input guys. Mine is FL too. Deleted all the existing paired devices, reset all settings in car and also in iPhone 6s. Tried again and again many times to search for my iphone Bluetooth.. But sigh every time tells me cannot find.

Maybe the new ios9 on the iPhone not compatible.

Test another Bluetooth phone or 6s to your car to check if due to car Bluetooth?

You may try call Elebest to check if they have any solution on this as well.

• 2 weeks later...