• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 Coupe Electronic Seat Out of Position

Ah Neo

I have this issue where the Coupe's Passenger seat gets out of position after a while (maybe 3-6 mths) of usage.

Out of position means the the electronic adjuster is at the max position but the seat is still very low in inclination, seems like the gear mechanism keeps "jumping teeth" whenever you fold the frontseat to get people out from the rear.

I know I can get it fixed at C&C but just to find out if this is a simple procedure to reset the electronic alignment position yourself.

Thanks.

Is not easy to get C&C to change the ECU and they will BS you around and tell you grandfather stories.

It took me 3 rounds to get them to change the ECU

1st time they check and found no problems and told me to monitor.

2nd I went back and they BS me again so I make the SE to write down black and white on the paper if the Seat fails again C&C must change the ECU

3rd time I went back and C&C Check the car and BS me again. The same SE told me to monitor again

But this time I show the SE the previous service report remark written by him and the video taken when the seats are not working. The SE quickly take back his words and offer to change the ECU

Since the ECU changed, the seats work fine till today.

I think only in Singapore, MB brand is given such poor follow up service by C&C.

C&C is telling current customers and potential customers to look for other car brands if they want good follow up services

• Like 1

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.