• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A180 style fall in

iceman313

That's a good price for A200. Most like myself who bought the FL A180 should have bought it at $135,888. So congrats to you.

Hi, paid close to 138k with the sunroof option,

Hi, i was told mine came with the halogen head lamps, no LED lights. No demo car to test drive at the moment but i've driven the pre facelift A180 before so i roughly know what to expect before making the deposit.

No it doesn't.

se mention delivery april or may , not sure will get early delivery . What your view

I took a peek at my SE's tablet and it says ETD 4 May 2016 for my car, thus i'm not expecting the car to arrive in April. Yours could be a different shipment. 

I took a peek at my SE's tablet and it says ETD 4 May 2016 for my car, thus i'm not expecting the car to arrive in April. Yours could be a different shipment.

i had received my sales agreement and it stated feb or march, upon seeing it i txt my se. She told to ignore because it is not accurate. LOL

wow louis , very nice summary. Just to check is your ride under warrenty?

Yup, still under warranty. 

Been back to C&C twice already after flash back to stock ecu settings. So far so good.

Had bad luck on an instrument cluster with multiple scratches only visible under bright sunlight. Missed it while inspecting the car in their viewing booth.

Also had another bout of bad luck after 1 month of driving, one of the camshaft adjuster coils kaput and caused some weird sounds while driving, very noticeable at low gears.

Nothing else was mentioned other than the rims were marked as non-MB type on the service chit.

• Like 1

Congrats! When did u purchase? C&C never fail to secure COE for customers....mainly because margin thick thick.

Para-1 is a Myth and definitely Incorrect. C&C have failed to secure COE for their MB customers before.

Disclaimer: i have no affiliation to C&C.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Congrats! When did u purchase? C&C never fail to secure COE for customers....mainly because margin thick thick.

Para-1 is an urban legend and definitely Incorrect. C&C have failed to secure COE for their MB customers before.

Disclaimer: i have no affiliation to C&C.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Great info that warranty still intact! So we can safely go retrofit è LED headlamp once it's available in the aftermarket!

Been back to C&C twice already after flash back to stock ecu settings. So far so good.

Had bad luck on an instrument cluster with multiple scratches only visible under bright sunlight. Missed it while inspecting the car in their viewing booth.

Also had another bout of bad luck after 1 month of driving, one of the camshaft adjuster coils kaput and caused some weird sounds while driving, very noticeable at low gears.

Nothing else was mentioned other than the rims were marked as non-MB type on the service chit.

Hi Milkman,

May i ask for your advice regarding the changed of Halogen stock headlamp to the Bi-Xenon headlamp on your ride. i would imagine your car would not have been equipped with the automatic washer (which i believe are mandatory for cars fitted with Xenon/Bi-Xenon headlamps). So how do you get by this? Do you think it's able to pass LTA regulation/inspection without the automatic washer?

Hi Milkman,

May i ask for your advice regarding the changed of Halogen stock headlamp to the Bi-Xenon headlamp on your ride. i would imagine your car would not have been equipped with the automatic washer (which i believe are mandatory for cars fitted with Xenon/Bi-Xenon headlamps). So how do you get by this? Do you think it's able to pass LTA regulation/inspection without the automatic washer?

I have never seen a A180/200/250/45 with Bi-xenon LED headlamps with automatic washers. Even for the CLAs, I have never seen one with washers. 

If M-Benz sells the car as is, I do not think that LTA will have any issues with the washers.

• Like 1