• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 GLC

darksaint

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great news for potential buyers who are waiting for a smaller engine for GLC 

MB PRC - GLC 200 is on sale!!!

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.cn/content/china/mpc/mpc_china_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/glc/x253/advice_sales/pricelist.html

so now is to wait patiently for C&C to bring that in 

apparently this is the smallest engine in the current line up that is 4MATIC  :D

• 1 month later...

hi guys and girls 

need you advice 

i like GLC very much 

cant make up my mind 

should i buy from C&C or PI 

C&C will take 1 year to arrive ,,

PI has much hidden cost,, admin fee ,, only sell car with limited color 

need 2 months to register ,,,etc 

price cheaper that C&C 

any dealers to recommend 

pls help on these 

Just drove the GLC300 for about 3000km.. Nice ride and has the power..But the Car is a bit light, high speed cornering is not recommended....

The interior is nice.... I have a good time with it.

There is Eco , sports and sports+ and a individual setting, it controls the suspension, gearbox and power. The shift is not obvious and you cannot feel it, I do not feel any turbo lag as well. I really love the paddle shift

What I hate is the attention assist it comes on every hour and reduce your gear to max gear 7.

Comfort wise, driver and passenger has different seat.but the front seats are much more comfortable than the rear.

The rear view cam has 2 setting, one is Regular view and wide view.the wide view does not have guiding lines.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

I am in the states and that is a rental car.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Just drove the GLC300 for about 3000km.. Nice ride and has the power..But the Car is a bit light, high speed cornering is not recommended....

The interior is nice.... I have a good time with it.

There is Eco , sports and sports+ and a individual setting, it controls the suspension, gearbox and power. The shift is not obvious and you cannot feel it, I do not feel any turbo lag as well. I really love the paddle shift

What I hate is the attention assist it comes on every hour and reduce your gear to max gear 7.

Comfort wise, driver and passenger has different seat.but the front seats are much more comfortable than the rear.

The rear view cam has 2 setting, one is Regular view and wide view.the wide view does not have guiding lines.

NPNT! Haha. Just kidding.

So good... Car rental plus car test drive at the same time.

NPNT?haha I forget to take when I return the car..... Did mountain and desert terrain on that car.... Quite good but nothing compares to my ML500

hi guys and girls 

need you advice 

i like GLC very much 

cant make up my mind 

should i buy from C&C or PI 

C&C will take 1 year to arrive ,,

PI has much hidden cost,, admin fee ,, only sell car with limited color 

need 2 months to register ,,,etc 

price cheaper that C&C 

any dealers to recommend 

pls help on these

Bro, you wont regret owning one. I got mine in July after 5 months from booking.

There is a bro who want to let go and asking interested party to take over his booking. Go search in the WTS section of this forum.

Hope this helps.

Yea u won't regret in owning one... On NSHW also can run so no problem

Bro, you wont regret owning one. I got mine in July after 5 months from booking.

There is a bro who want to let go and asking interested party to take over his booking. Go search in the WTS section of this forum.

Hope this helps.

bro search thou dont have any adv of any bro letting go 

Hi all, I am new here 😁like Bigray, I m also looking to buy a GLC but waiting time from C&C as at now is abt 9months,& my car needs to be scrap year end 😭

Looks like PI is my only option, is there any good recommendation for PI n pointers to take note 😅

Am alittle worried from after hearing horror stories abt PI.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi all, I am new here 😁like Bigray, I m also looking to buy a GLC but waiting time from C&C as at now is abt 9months,& my car needs to be scrap year end 😭

Looks like PI is my only option, is there any good recommendation for PI n pointers to take note 😅

Am alittle worried from after hearing horror stories abt PI.

Thanks so much in advance!

Look for those with ready stock cos for PI car, always trust the real thing. Before heading down, do some homeworks on the spec and features and the price local agent offered. For warranty, I believe Mbm or optima are capable to do the job. Good luck for you search!

• Like 1