• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

Was told by SE that ride is not in yet.... should be launched in 3rd quarter....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I am going to guess that the W213 will be launched in July 2016.

This model is now available in the UK so I am guessing that the PI would have already ordered and start shipping in by late May 2016.

As their most profitable model, the local agent will want to launch as soon as possible to minimise losing sales to PI.

As for prices, this might be interesting info.  

C200 £26,995             (C200 S$207,888)

GLC     £35,435           (GLC  S$220,888)

E220D  £35,265         (W212 Edition E $274888)

Of course, I do not think we can deduce and compare Singapore retail prices with UK retail prices but it is interesting to note that the GLC and the W213 E220D are very close in price in the UK.

Are we getting fair prices here? I doubt.

There is no C180 in the UK so we can not relate to the equivalent UK prices but it is obvious that the local agent is more keen on selling the C180 than the C200, which explains the wide gulf in price of almost $30,000.

So if we are to guess the launch price, I will say it depends on how quickly the PI can bring in, and how they price, their cars.

If they are a united lot, they should plan their strategy now and have the first-mover advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

C&C launches the W213 E200 today. Price just released last night.

Avantgarde $264888

Exclusive $272888

AMG Line $282888

Launch discount of $8k

Cant' decide whether to rush in.

I have posted the following in my car forum..

yes, before overtrade.

Also has additional

1) service credit

2) insurance credit

3) local accessories package

.....tempting right.

But need to know the detail specs first, dont rush!

Hope has burmester, auto pilot, large cluster, navigation and the Mutibeam LED (not the normal LED)

Ideal if has twin moonroof and driving assistance thrown in.

$264,888 E Class Avantgarde.

$5k launch discount

$3k early bird discount

$12k overtrade

$8k Elite Launch Package

$5k Service Credits

$1.8k Insurance Credits

$2.8k Local Accessories Package

Usual disclaimer applies. There should be finer details and some terms and conditions. So best to speak to your friendly salesperson.

If you do not have one, you can PM me, I can point mine to you.

NOTE: I AM NOT A CAR SALESMAN FROM CYCLE & CARRIAGE!  :D