• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe

darksaint

50 minutes ago, ACEGabz said:

@Yotaichio Actually it comes and goes. Sometimes rain have sometimes rain don't have so i just live with it for now :) sexy bootlip man. Been tempted to get one but workshops too ex and i dont wanna DIY my new baby hahahahas

@ACEGabz Bro, get the boot lid. It really makes a big diff and i totally didn't regret every $ spent on it :)

9 hours ago, dl75 said:

Hi Yotaichio,

I concur, the rear pillar slope down design is really sexy in my own personal opinion. That's the reason I broke my kitty bank and bought it. :) 

It's a class on it's own and a keeper.

sls.jpg

Great pic bro!... keep it coming!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, ACEGabz said:

These are the new pictures of my boot :) after adding the bootlip and chrome strip. FEELS GOOD MAN~!

WhatsApp Image 2017-03-08 at 4.51.32 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-03-08 at 4.51.51 PM.jpeg

Looks good bro! ... May I know what is the color of your ride?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 2:17 PM, Yotaichio said:

Hi Guys,

What is this mod to the front air intakes (Left & Right) of the car:

Looks dam good, Can someone advise me what has been done to it, or preferably the owner (how much/where)etc etc.

Thank you.

=)

That's just the c63 amg bodykit with some "edition 1" stickers on it. Sonic racing and a few other workshops should be able to do it. As for price should be around high 3k to low 4k if im not wrong :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...