• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe

darksaint

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, Blink2678 said:

Pretty sure I'm the only 6MT C200 Coupe pottering around SG roads right now, but will be happy to be proven wrong :)

IMG-20161203-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20161203-WA0003.jpg

20161204_214143.jpg

wow!!!! y spark u off buying a manual? I also think u are the only one. that's cool... real cool.

the throw clutch feel.. lol..

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:17 AM, asiadj said:

wow!!!! y spark u off buying a manual? I also think u are the only one. that's cool... real cool.

the throw clutch feel.. lol..

Have been rowing my own gears since I started driving, love it, don't see any reason to change a good thing :)

My previous rides in their respective 6MT and 5MT glory:

Front_1_(HD).jpg

Rear_1_(HD).jpg

Side_1_(HD).jpg

Interior_1_(HD).jpg

Angel 1.jpg

Angel 3.jpg

Angel 4.jpg

Angel 5.jpg

Took delivery of my (read: wife's) W205 Coupe about a week ago... 

As we all know, the interior of the current W205 are a HUGE step up from the old W204s in terms of quality... The open pore wood interior looks pretty durable (compared to the piano black gloss) and although i'm still not sold on the COMAND interface (i still prefer the iDrive) - it's still much friendlier than the previous.

I will however miss the trade-off in terms of engine - had the old M272 V6 engine Vs. the current I4.

Hope to see more Coupes on the road!

W205 Profile.jpg

W205 Sidejpg.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Protectthishouse said:

Finally got my ride. On the same day, there is a White AMG line, Grey AMG line and my Black AMG line. Overall, a nice cruiser. But the suspension is a bit stiff, plus run flats doesn't help. Hope to see more on the road! 

IMG_3267.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

Congratz bro!.... if never remember wrongly, you added dashboard + door leather upholstery right?

Some side profile pics! :)

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, Protectthishouse said:

Finally got my ride. On the same day, there is a White AMG line, Grey AMG line and my Black AMG line. Overall, a nice cruiser. But the suspension is a bit stiff, plus run flats doesn't help. Hope to see more on the road! 

IMG_3297.JPG

You better storm into their service centre right this instance and file a complaint... how dare these people deliver a car without a gear-stick! :lol:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Blink2678 said:

You better storm into their service centre right this instance and file a complaint... how dare these people deliver a car without a gear-stick! :lol:

That's awesome! I actually thought the way they redesign the touchpad n switches to make way of the MT gearbox is quite smart. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

9 minutes ago, Protectthishouse said:

Have anyone done mirroring for their smart phones to the screen? I am not a big fan of Tomo, Garmin map pilot nor command. Only trusted Google maps. Wondering if anyone could explain how it is being done and to what extend must the car be modified? 

There is actually a tread for this. I see you are driving a CLA, so should be able to go either workshop like elebest ask them for smartphone integration package which currently has only apply carplay (if you use iphone). However, if you use Android phone then can only do standard 3rd party mirroring software which workshop also has. Will cost around 1.5-2.5k if my info is not wrong :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fellow C205 Owners!
Had my ride since November. Everytime I wash my car I make sure I scrub out those black dots here and there ... I think I'm in love...
I have a few questions, hoping someone has some experience with them
Does your car wipers make a lot of screechy noise when you turn it on... Mine still does till this day, Is the wiper like too tight or something...?
And does the rear Light look like no power from different angles ..?

Oh and does anyone know where to get those spray to make tyre look shiny..?Here's a picture of my Fan Bing Bing... cheersWhatsApp Image 2017-02-08 at 9.49.40 AM.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yotaichio said:

Hello Fellow C205 Owners!
Had my ride since November. Everytime I wash my car I make sure I scrub out those black dots here and there ... I think I'm in love...
I have a few questions, hoping someone has some experience with them
Does your car wipers make a lot of screechy noise when you turn it on... Mine still does till this day, Is the wiper like too tight or something...?
And does the rear Light look like no power from different angles ..?

Oh and does anyone know where to get those spray to make tyre look shiny..?Here's a picture of my Fan Bing Bing... cheersWhatsApp Image 2017-02-08 at 9.49.40 AM.jpeg

Had my ride since October :) My wiper no more noise but have the "left over straight water marks on the top right side". Yes the rear lights look like they have little brightness especially from the sides. I think it is normal?