• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe

darksaint

• 3 months later...

Anyone here waiting for their rides in the next 1-2 months? I had booked last Dec, counting down to delivery... I regretted my choice of SE but anyway what's done is done.

The coupe was launched here more than 2 years ago right... surprised there aren't much discussions here, was hoping to see an active discussion on mods, more photos etc.

I've got some items I like to find out:

1) What's the stock 17" tyres that came with the car? What's the feedback - I read online that run flats are heavier and not so lasting.

2) Any "must do" or recommended or common mods to do? I remember reading somewhere that the stock wiper blades has a common issue on juttering and can be resolved by changing the blades for after market ones.

3) What's the grade of Huper Optik solar films that C&C gives?

4) Any recommended/reputable merc workshops in the West? With warranty restrictions lifted starting this year, there's no real must to go C&C for normal servicing especially unless they start charging more competitive rates and better turn around time.

5) Is there a boot tray/tub/liner for the coupe? I tried looking online and it seems that while there is one for the sedan, there doesn't seem to be any made for the coupe.

1. Depends on batch could be Goodyear/ Bridgestone/ CSC

2. U can use a bit of tyre gel if got wiper issue. 

4. Pandan loop at west side. Finish up service credit then go outside workshop. 

5. Dun think so but can check w Stockist or get 3rd party type from Taobao 

• 6 months later...