• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe

darksaint

20 minutes ago, dspoh said:

Did you ask for upgrade on the fuel tank? or it was already 66L. Because on the spec sheet at the official website, the fuel tank is only 41l /(7l reserve)

Don't think there was an option to upgrade fuel tank. 

• Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:19 AM, Protectthishouse said:

It is the artico leather stitching on the dash and doors. Nice colour!  

Ab.jpg

Hi wana check with you, your SE allows upgrades that is not listed in the optional equipment? I've been down to test drive and the SE says ALL standard without upholstery even I'm willing to pay $$$.
Is he trying to bullshit me??

5 hours ago, dspoh said:

Hi wana check with you, your SE allows upgrades that is not listed in the optional equipment? I've been down to test drive and the SE says ALL standard without upholstery even I'm willing to pay $$$.
Is he trying to bullshit me??

Yes, this option is not in the list. But my SE managed to order it. However, she did say that it depends on the factory. So since it is not in the list, no promise. But I have since been able to order it, so u should be able to. 

Note that this is indent, so will be a even longer wait. Still waiting for my car to arrive. Looks like Jan now. Ordered in Aug! 

6 hours ago, Protectthishouse said:

Yes, this option is not in the list. But my SE managed to order it. However, she did say that it depends on the factory. So since it is not in the list, no promise. But I have since been able to order it, so u should be able to. 

Note that this is indent, so will be a even longer wait. Still waiting for my car to arrive. Looks like Jan now. Ordered in Aug! 

The SE told me all the C205 is order straight from factory, so the wait will be like 6 months anyway. So the wait is the same and I was wondering why on earth it cant be done.
Guess I'm smoked by him. It depends if the SE is helpful or eager to close the deal or not.

10 hours ago, dspoh said:

The SE told me all the C205 is order straight from factory, so the wait will be like 6 months anyway. So the wait is the same and I was wondering why on earth it cant be done.
Guess I'm smoked by him. It depends if the SE is helpful or eager to close the deal or not.

All options can be added as long as u are willing to wait.  It will be done on indent basis and C&C will sell you without the COE price now as indent models can be more than 6 months and they cannot commit to COE price now.  But bottom line is option can be ordered

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:19 AM, MarkSim said:

All options can be added...

Not really.

C&C was unwilling to even entertain my query on the possibility of a custom spec 6-speed manual transmission.

Fast forward 7 months, and I'm all set to bring my 6MT C200 Coupe home in the next few days (COE just secured at circa $53k).

Not all PI stories are nightmares, just sayin'.

Dash.jpg

Dash 2.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blink2678 said:

Not really.

C&C was unwilling to even entertain my query on the possibility of a custom spec 6-speed manual transmission.

Fast forward 7 months, and I'm all set to bring my 6MT C200 Coupe home in the next few days (COE just secured at circa $53k).

Not all PI stories are nightmares, just sayin'.

Dash.jpg

Dash 2.jpg

Do you think its possible to ask them to factory fit the C63 AMG steering wheel? (not the edition 1, just the one with alcantara leather on the sides with AMG logo at the bottom)
The thing is I feel that even the AMG Line steering wheel is a bit thin to my liking. My current car I did leather upholstery to increase the thickness and I like that feel.
I spoke to the merc SE but he say everything is STANDARD, quite turn off. Even I try to do after market will void the warranty, even if the parts is genuine.

But when I approach an Audi SE... total different story... they ok with aftermarket changes , as long as its genuine product, the warranty is still there.

7 hours ago, dspoh said:

Do you think its possible to ask them to factory fit the C63 AMG steering wheel? (not the edition 1, just the one with alcantara leather on the sides with AMG logo at the bottom)
The thing is I feel that even the AMG Line steering wheel is a bit thin to my liking. My current car I did leather upholstery to increase the thickness and I like that feel.
I spoke to the merc SE but he say everything is STANDARD, quite turn off. Even I try to do after market will void the warranty, even if the parts is genuine.

But when I approach an Audi SE... total different story... they ok with aftermarket changes , as long as its genuine product, the warranty is still there.

think one bro share custom steering wheel leather wrap before. you may want to do a search.

7 hours ago, darksaint said:

think one bro share custom steering wheel leather wrap before. you may want to do a search.

I did it before and the steering wheel needs to be remove. Last time I did it was when my car is already more than 3 yrs old.

Seems like I have no choice to do it outside.

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:34 AM, Protectthishouse said:

Sorry bro, Your baby is AMG Line or Avantgarde (standard) trim? C180 or C200?

Went to C&C again, different SE now. He is nice and friendly but he told me AMG Line can't be done. Only if its Avantgarde (standard), price to pay is $2,000

15 minutes ago, dspoh said:

Sorry bro, Your baby is AMG Line or Avantgarde (standard) trim? C180 or C200?

Went to C&C again, different SE now. He is nice and friendly but he told me AMG Line can't be done. Only if its Avantgarde (standard), price to pay is $2,000

AMG line. Positive. 

• Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:08 PM, Protectthishouse said:

AMG line. Positive. 

My agent got back to me after I tried to assure this is correct. Which is true, seems like they made an mistake. Only AMG line has the option for upgrade. Thanks bro!

4 hours ago, Protectthishouse said:

Glad it helps! Time to book it!!

Haha .. Will try to finalize what I wan, wait for the right timing and book!
Btw, did you know does your AMG line package includes "Interior light package"?

As you know the piece of pamphlet that describes what includes in the AMG Line package is so much different from the brochure that was given.
Piece of pamphlet ver. of AMG Line:
1. 18" 5 spoke alloy wheels.
2. Sports suspension.
3. Diamond grille.
4. AMG bodystyling /kit.
5. AMG floor mats.
6. Black open-pore ash wood trim.
7. Analogue Clock.

In the thick brochure ver. of AMG Line:
1. 18" 5 spoke alloy wheels.
2. Sports suspension.
3. Diamond grille.
4. AMG bodystyling /kit.
5. AMG floor mats.
6. Black open-pore ash wood trim.
7. Analogue Clock.
*8. Exhaust system with two visible tailpipe trim elements integrated into the bumper
*9. ARTICO man-made leather/black DINAMICA micofibre upholstery.
*10. 3-spoke multifunction steering wheel with flattened bottom section, in black leather, with heavily perforated grip areas.
*11. Instrument cluster with two tube-shaped round dials. (what is this?)
*12. AMG brushed stainless steel sports pedals.
*13. Roof liner in black fabric.
*14. Interior Light package.

All those * are missing in the pamphlet.

3 hours ago, ACEGabz said:

@dspoh the normal c180 already has the interior light package :) 

Thanks for the reply, I not sure of the coupe as in the pamphlet, it only says "illuminated door sill panels" for interior as standard. It was an optional equipment list in the website.

• 3 weeks later...