• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe

darksaint

6 hours ago, ACEGabz said:

I just realised mine have a new problem today. If i turn the headlight knob off (all the way to the left) and off the engine. My left tail light is left on and only that one light. But if i move it to automatic it switches off. LIKE WTH!?

Not problem 

Parking Light. A safety feature when park by the road side during low visibility.

Yah. If you turn on the parking lights, it is supposed to be always on.

In Europe where there are not many street lamps, the parking lights are on to notify others that there is a car there. That is why got left and right sides.

But not to worry as our new cars has sensors that will off the lights if it detects that the battery is running low and in danger of needing to jumpstart the car.

5 minutes ago, Protectthishouse said:

@MarkSim Hey bro, sorry to hear about the poor quality of the pain. Did you ask for the nano coating before taking delivery? I saw my friend's car went in to C&C for one Nano coating, the circular swirl marks made by their machine is horrendous!! 😱😱😱

Oh yes, I did asked for nano coating to be done. U mean the swirl marks are from that service??

6 minutes ago, MarkSim said:

Oh yes, I did asked for nano coating to be done. U mean the swirl marks are from that service??

I am not sure.. But certainly can KB them on that service. My wife's CLA I did not do the nano, and I didn't see any swirl marks. Not sure others who have taken delivery asked for the nano to be applied before delivery. Good luck!

Just now, Protectthishouse said:

I am not sure.. But certainly can KB them on that service. My wife's CLA I did not do the nano, and I didn't see any swirl marks. Not sure others who have taken delivery asked for the nano to be applied before delivery. Good luck!

Freaking hell. They said will do a polish for me and redo the nano coating again! Lol

9 hours ago, Protectthishouse said:

@MarkSim Hey bro, sorry to hear about the poor quality of the pain. Did you ask for the nano coating before taking delivery? I saw my friend's car went in to C&C for one Nano coating, the circular swirl marks made by their machine is horrendous!! 😱😱😱

Yikes... I am asking them to do the nano prior to delivery... 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Protectthishouse said:

Saw a few more C class coupes on the roads these days! Congrats to those who took delivery!! Anyone willing to share good/bad experiences?

Own the c180 coupe for about close to 10days. Discovered a few things when collecting my ride which was not sold by my SE. Like the kick to open boot, auto parking feature, and the audio 20 can connect to internet too! But it is slow like hell! 

Drive wise is within my expectation, but it tends to be abit bumpy even on stock 17" rims. Mileage am getting about 9, probably will be better as I am still on my first tank

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dspoh said:

Can someone who own C180 / C200 coupe to share the FC?

Saw the specs of C180 fuel tank is 41L ?? its so small. How is the mileage like?

Where did u get your info?

IMG_0515.PNG

9 hours ago, dspoh said:

Can someone who own C180 / C200 coupe to share the FC?

Saw the specs of C180 fuel tank is 41L ?? its so small. How is the mileage like?

I have ran about 2000km. My trip meter shows 9.8L/ 100km. But I manually calculation is about 9L/ 100km. Once I finish my tank I will go pump it full. Done Twice and got the average calculation of 9L/ 100km. Not sure which is more accurate. But still Pretty frugal.

1 hour ago, MarkSim said:

I have ran about 2000km. My trip meter shows 9.8L/ 100km. But I manually calculation is about 11L/ 100km. Once I finish my tank I will go pump it full. Done Twice and got the average calculation of 11L/ 100km. Not sure which is more accurate. But still Pretty frugal.

Is yours C180? on paper was like 17+l/100km... expected to be at least 12+ ... How big is ur fuel tank?