• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2016 Mercedes C-Class Coupe

darksaint

Congrats Bro on your successful COE...

Just collected my C205 last week, engine being a 1.6L felt very sluggish, comfort and sport mode takes a little getting used to, by the way anyone could recommend for piggybacks which will not void warranty?

Wonder how would the tuning affects the different modes available.

47 minutes ago, aysc1612 said:

Congrats Bro on your successful COE...

Just collected my C205 last week, engine being a 1.6L felt very sluggish, comfort and sport mode takes a little getting used to, by the way anyone could recommend for piggybacks which will not void warranty?

Wonder how would the tuning affects the different modes available.

Hi bro congrats on your new toy! Dont bother with piggyback. Just drive on sports+ 😆😆

So what's the ARF for your ride?

Congrats bros! 

My experience with my previous CLA is that the engine feels significantly more under powered during break in period than the car you test drove. FC will also tend to suffer during this period. You will see some improvements from 1500-2000 km onwards. 

But then again, may be a psychological effect. Tend to heavier on the pedal on a test drive car than your sparking new bling. 

Enjoy! Don't forget to post some pics. Still waiting for a Mar delivery.

3 minutes ago, Protectthishouse said:

Congrats bros! 

My experience with my previous CLA is that the engine feels significantly more under powered during break in period than the car you test drove. FC will also tend to suffer during this period. You will see some improvements from 1500-2000 km onwards. 

But then again, may be a psychological effect. Tend to heavier on the pedal on a test drive car than your sparking new bling. 

Enjoy! Don't forget to post some pics. Still waiting for a Mar delivery.

March?.u book the c205 too.?

1 minute ago, Protectthishouse said:

Yes, because of the colour I wanted (Obsidian Black) and option for MBTex dash and upper door panels. SE trying to chut earlier if possible. 

What's MBTEX dash and upper door panels option? Mine also obsidian black too. Schedule oct/Nov delivery

40 minutes ago, Protectthishouse said:

The option is $1.9k. Without it will be the normal soft material. Did u get it with the AMG line? 

My 1st booking was without amg. Delivery sept/Oct

I revised my booking to with amg and delivery was nov/Dec.  Then my SE inform me shipment has to delay til jan/Feb because of no amg production during year end. So I revert back to non amg with delivery oct/Nov. 

For those that can wait, amg is a must. My car is scrapping soon  so I can't wait so long

1 hour ago, Protectthishouse said:

Yes, I agree. Moreover, it is $9k as compared to $14k in the sedan. AMG gets you bodykit, real exhaust tips, better brakes, sports suspension, flat bottom and pedals. Do you know that sedan AMG doesn't get open pore wood console and clock? :) So I agree, definitely worth it.

Wow the MBtex looks great :) its weird when you actually want to buy a car of your choice (ie colour etc) but have to suck it up based on the inventory of cars that C&C brings in... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aysc1612 said:

Any recommended brand suitable for this car? 

Previously I went for our site sponsor MonsterTune. No complains there. I also sent my car in for servicing without removing the piggyback. No issues too. But again, this is on a case-by-case basis and it doesn't mean if you do the same as I did your warranty will definitely have no issues...