• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nitto Invo Tiees

Varero

Dear Varero, i personally WILL NOT use that tyre simply because it is in the category of High Performance Tyres... i personally only use Max Performance category of tyres.

I guess those who gave positive reviews on Nitto Invo have not really use good tyres before

Now see the different categories of tyres below and judge for yourselves.

1 = Extreme Performance a.k.a Semi-slicks

2 = Max Performance

3 = Ultra High Performance

4 = High Performance

5 = Premier Touring

Examples of various commonly heard tyres in #2 are as follows (not in order of rating):

- Michellin PS3

- Goodyear F1 A2

- Dunlop Sportmaxx RT

- Continental CSC5

- Nokian zLine

- Bridestone Potenza S001

- Hankook Ventus S1

- Pirelli P-Zero Rosso

- Falken FK453

- too many to list

Please choose a better tyre... at least from Ultra High Performance, bare minimum.

Tyres are the only contact between your ride and road.

No offence intended

Regards.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports