• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bodykits for new C Class 2015

J&E

I read that AMG line exhaust is real twin exhaust, i.e. will sound different vroom vroom

not true?

If you buy factory fitted AMG Line, yes the twin exhaust comes factory fitted along with all the other items which have been discussed.

If you get the body kit as an aftermarket retrofit, it comes plain with the dummy exhaust tips. You'll need to purchase exhaust as a separate component as with the AMG Line sports seats, paddle shift steering wheel, AMG rims, etc.

• Like 1

No. For C180. Avant-garde comes with only a single exos. AMG line C180 comes with true twin exos.

However, C200 avant-garde by default is twin exos too.

Thus, for C180 to upgrade to AMG Line is even more worth it

I'm talking about aftermarket body kit. Seller sells just the kit. For example:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/20432-w205-c-class-amg-bumper-grill-ambient-lights/

Of course if you order the entire AMG Line package from factory, the exhaust system is included along with paddle shift steering wheels, etc. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi bro, Me too also ordered the C180 which will be getting in August'16... Now thinking of it.. getting AMG line seems more worth it. Is there any other place which sells cheaper kitz than benzline?

Bro. Order amg line from C&C is much more worth it. If u can.

If its too late for me to order, whats the next best alternative? Any workshop to recommend? So far i only enquired from benzline. I need to change rims, front bumper, diamond grille and hoping that the damage is significantly lower than C&C

Don't forget factory fitted option includes AMG sports line seats, paddle shift flat bottom steering wheel, AMG carpets, lowered sports suspension, AMG sports line brakes. Ultimately getting the option from factor would be easier and more worth it, highly possible it's cheaper too if you retrofit everything that's included.

For exterior mods, you can check with Sonic Racing. I believe they bring in the kit too.

• 2 weeks later...

I was suppose to collect my AMG line C250 in june, but was told that the car will be coming without Artico leather dashboard with topstitching. Damn piss off.

The showroom car back then, was shown with Artico leather. That's one of the main different between AMG line and Avantgarde's interior.

The fault was then pointed to factory fitting and no one knows back then.  The car is now on the way to singapore and nothing can be done.

Don't know what to do next? Need brother advise. Anyone here affected by this as well?

I was suppose to collect my AMG line C250 in june, but was told that the car will be coming without Artico leather dashboard with topstitching. Damn piss off.

The showroom car back then, was shown with Artico leather. That's one of the main different between AMG line and Avantgarde's interior.

The fault was then pointed to factory fitting and no one knows back then.  The car is now on the way to singapore and nothing can be done.

Don't know what to do next? Need brother advise. Anyone here affected by this as well?

Cnc or PI?

I read that AMG line exhaust is real twin exhaust, i.e. will sound different vroom vroom

not true?

For me there is not much vroom vroom factor on my C180 AMG line .

Can't expect much from a stock exhaust .

Fitting a set of aftermarket exhaust couple with decat downpipe gives you the real deal :devil:

First reply from SE is to compensate with front and rear camera. after some discussion, willing to throw in 2K service credit and was ask to go

down to view the latest AMG line in the show room. Was shock to find out not only dashboard, the inside door panel also no artico leather.

Very mad, went straight to meet up with mgr. now waiting for them to come back

option1: will try to retrofit it locally

option2: change to another model

option3: compensation , amount unknown.

• Like 1

13k more for AMG line is actually very worth it.

18" original AMG Rims vs original stock 17"

Full AMG original bodykits

Twin exhaust vs original 1 Guni can.

Bigger front brake kit with slotted disc.

Interior dash board + doors stitch trimmings.

Sports Steering wheel flat bottom.

And Yes. Confirm All Original.

Too bad....... 3 more mths wait for AMG line, I cannot tahan to wait. LoL. A bit regret though.

Your AMG Line bought from C&C or PI

Ordered my C200 AMG line on 27 Dec 2015 and collected on 9 April this year at CnC.

One more thing to mention:

On sport+ mode, when vroom vroom, can hear the exhausts having a sound which is different than other driving modes.

Looking forward to meeting up with the old birds and newbies on 28th May to find out more about ECU remapping and other stuffs...

For those who haven't booked the W205 yet, or those who still can ask CnC or dealer to change the C200 version, go for AMG line. You will have no regret to have topped the 13K for all the reasons stated above by many of you.

• 3 weeks later...

Conversion to c63 is too exp..similar to changing almost all the body panels n bonnet except fr doors n roof..for me i bought a 6 mth old w205 cnc avantgarde which shaved 24k off the new price and used that to mod my car...but as under warranty jus do aes mods..dont touch engine, gearbox and exos.

Conversion to c63 is too exp..similar to changing almost all the body panels n bonnet except fr doors n roof..for me i bought a 6 mth old w205 cnc avantgarde which shaved 24k off the new price and used that to mod my car...but as under warranty jus do aes mods..dont touch engine, gearbox and exos.

I believe there is someone who converted a C180 AMG line to the full original C63S kit, complete with original BBK and huge rear wing! Saw it posted by Benzline.

• 2 weeks later...

First reply from SE is to compensate with front and rear camera. after some discussion, willing to throw in 2K service credit and was ask to go

down to view the latest AMG line in the show room. Was shock to find out not only dashboard, the inside door panel also no artico leather.

Very mad, went straight to meet up with mgr. now waiting for them to come back

option1: will try to retrofit it locally

option2: change to another model

option3: compensation , amount unknown.

Hi bro, convenient to share whats the outcome of your negotiations?

• 2 weeks later...

was given 4K cash rebate and 2k service credit at the end.

Great that they compensate. My was C200 AMG line and had those artico leather and stitching at dashboard. So when I saw the current display at showroom with no leather stitching, was thinking that CnC cut cost. So it was the factory.

Anyone know where i can get replicas of this bodykit and rims?

Originals cost way too much

bodykit.jpg

Can consult with our sponsor GMS. I understand they are able to do custom kits.