• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CnC service

Today I have kena the most worst cnc service at ubi there.. my car headlight have been fog quite a year.. I ask them to replace new one instead keep going back doing stupid cleaning service. This service it take up 2 working days.. Just one FUCKING HEADLIGHT need 2 days to do it..

Dam disappointed ...Some more they take why excellence awards all is bullshit lor..

Now dam piss off 

Hmmmm, to be fair. The headlights are not so easy to replace, the bumper has to be removed before the headlights can be removed. 

I know becos as I had mine replaced for my W204 by Cycle.

Talk to them and check if they could help out.

Hmmmm, to be fair. The headlights are not so easy to replace, the bumper has to be removed before the headlights can be removed. 

I know becos as I had mine replaced for my W204 by Cycle.

Talk to them and check if they could help out.

They have call me back, they say is the light signature patch... WTF?? I can't be change.. Wasted my time 

Erm, I know you are very frustrated but I do not think it is appropriate to use the F word or else I will have to stop my children from participating here. :)

I am no prude but there is a time and place for everything . . . agree?

So, no F word, no World Wrestling Federation word (WTF?) and no lor-mee lor.

Joke joke, heehee.

• Like 1

Your's HID??? if yes leave it... its normal... and like Pearljam says... mind your language....

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Erm, I know you are very frustrated but I do not think it is appropriate to use the F word or else I will have to stop my children from participating here. :)

I am no prude but there is a time and place for everything . . . agree?

So, no F word, no World Wrestling Federation word (WTF?) and no lor-mee lor.

Joke joke, heehee.

Your's HID??? if yes leave it... its normal... and like Pearljam says... mind your language....

Sorry guys, if i offended you i apologize to you guys.. I just piss off never read.. Just keep on typing.. My bad!!~

light signature patch ??

If i understand correctly, this is the "wavey circular" patch and can appear very normal from a distance. If we observe it in close proximity, this patch can have a variety of faint colour tones.

This patch is on the inside (not outside) and is caused by the thermal heat of the headlight. It has nothing to do with condensation or dirt/chemical layers, on the inside or outside respectively.

Cents and i could be wrong.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Pretty normal for HID after awhile ... have experience this time and again with all makes

but wat to do .. polish by CnC ?? Wat a joke .. its inside leh .. who they trying to kid

controlling my language in this atas forum as well ... else all my ABCDEF will aso come out ... LOL

my other forums, from cars to bikes to watches, though all refrain from the correct spelling but acronyms does make it more colorful. Relack lah .. life so stress liao

my headlight one side have one side dun have. Today go back to Alexandra showroom, they say will loan me a car for replacing the headlight duration.. I will never go back to Ubi Cnc service center super lousy and rude. Name call Francis!!

Maybe you can give them serious thought by invoking lemon law if within 6 mths? I know CASE is very big on lemon law enforcement. I have used CASE previously on another similar matter, and it works wonders with CASE + lemon law combo on an AD. If it comes down to that route, considering that you have already spent considerable time and given them quite a fair bit of leeway to rectify this issue of yours. 

I go back the showroom they make me wait for 4 hour and my saleman come back and service me.. 4 cup of drink charge under him... still waiting for car to exchange and fix it..

If is "my salesgal come back and service me.. ".... this can lead to huge misunderstanding. ROFL.

G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

For the past 3 times i was at the showroom ... really a lot of very pretty and professional service counter attendants there .... just a coincidence all of the servicing customers are uncles ... all smiles when attended ... C&C really stepping up many notches with these servicing concierge ladies heh 

For the past 3 times i was at the showroom ... really a lot of very pretty and professional service counter attendants there .... just a coincidence all of the servicing customers are uncles ... all smiles when attended ... C&C really stepping up many notches with these servicing concierge ladies heh 

Otherwise uncle see man never buy car de.. so must use girl seduce, marketing skill~

I only buy car from men one ... just like insurance they seem to be able to better answer some of my queries (some quite technical one) ... but servicing ... is a different question altogether for me haha 

Insurance i get from other place then CnC lols.. Outside cheaper... 

I only buy car from men one ... just like insurance they seem to be able to better answer some of my queries (some quite technical one) ... but servicing ... is a different question altogether for me haha 

By servicing, u r referring to the car rite?

Coming from another perspective... u are either a female or like service provided by men... oops sorry, weekend coming, mind running wild. LOL.

OOT.

Coming from another perspective... u are either a female or like service provided by men... oops sorry, weekend coming, mind running wild. LOL.

OOT.

haha .... hard to earn my business one .. especially big ticket items ... I want to test test their knowledge see whether they know their stuff or not .. if pretty lady, then I lose focus easily, better avoid that predicament in the first place wa kaka