• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wiper fluid shoots over car! New C class w205

Bttfiii

Should be able to reposition with a needle.

Try insert again and readjust.

Merc new models seem cannot use needle. The nozzles design is different. You need a special tool to adjust it.

I think can just drive to the service station to adjust.

I find the sequence of spray and wipe is strange for my W204. It will move the wiper then spray.. which i find odd.. I prefer spray spray then wipe as most Jap make..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had an unbelievable experience with Cnc. You guys be the judge.

Sent my car in this morning to explain the issue of wiper fluid shooting over the car. Collected the car and they seem to have lowered the shooting angle but it still shoots over the roof onto the boot!!

The guy told me "it's like that" and that all c class like that. I was like wtf when I bought it six months ago it was not like that.

So I asked how can you return the car to customer knowing that it still shoots over the car?! They say will diagnose and come back to me.

All Benz driver and especially c class owner, I cannot believe that shooting over the car is by design. This is rubbish.

• Like 1

Sent my car in this morning to explain the issue of wiper fluid shooting over the car. Collected the car and they seem to have lowered the shooting angle but it still shoots over the roof onto the boot!!

The guy told me "it's like that" and that all c class like that. I was like wtf when I bought it six months ago it was not like that.

So I asked how can you return the car to customer knowing that it still shoots over the car?! They say will diagnose and come back to me.

All Benz driver and especially c class owner, I cannot believe that shooting over the car is by design. This is rubbish.

What B***S***, mine is a C Class FL. And it is not like that, Confirmed.

Agree, their service sucks...like we need to Kao Tao to them...:(