• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Which Dept to Complain to??

Qoojay

I have a problem with my speakers & have sent my car in 3 times. The problem still persist despite changing new speakers. I suspect the fault lies in the wiring. The service centre failed to address the issue. Now I would ike to complain to a higher authority in C&C to make sure they rectify it before my warranty is over.

Does anyone know the department or person to contact? Greatly appreciate the help.

Power to CC Germany... things will move a little faster.

No eye deer who to write to... but if CC Germany, C&C sure refer/forward to correct person

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

If wanna whack them harder, write to Singapore side first. See how long they response or if they response. If no response, then CC Germany side. Cos singapore is abit defensive when I did that. So if they no response, u can whack them left right centre.

Google is your best friend.

Chill, no offend to Bro or Sis, if you have the same mindset

If we continue to be so strict, restrictive on all the inquires & only direct them to "Google" instead.

I seriously don't think our forum will last very long. Forum is about sharing and caring, isn't it.

Just ask anything you want to know or need help on Mercedes.

Have great weekend everyone

• Like 1

Chill, no offend to Bro or Sis, if you have the same mindset

If we continue to be so strict, restrictive on all the inquires & only direct them to "Google" instead.

I seriously don't think our forum will last very long. Forum is about sharing and caring, isn't it.

Just ask anything you want to know or need help on Mercedes.

Have great weekend everyone

Thumbs up!

ALEX NEWBIGGING

Group Managing Director

Mr Newbigging was appointed Group Managing Director on 1st April 2012 and was last re-elected as a director on 29th April 2015. He has been employed by Jardine Matheson since 1995 in a variety of roles, spanning the fields of business process outsourcing, aviation services, retailing and engineering, and over this period was based in the Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and now Singapore. Prior to his current appointment, he was Chief Executive of Jardine Engineering Corporation and before that, General Manager of IKEA Hong Kong. Mr Newbigging is a commissioner of Astra, Vice President Commissioner of United Tractors, Chairman of Cycle & Carriage Bintang, Vice Chairman of Refrigeration Electrical Engineering and Director of Siam City Cement. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a Master of Arts (Honours) degree in mental philosophy and has completed the General Management Programme at the Harvard Business School.

I have written to him before and it works.

But honestly, for speakers issue, I think may be more worth while going to an audio shop to assist and in the process, upgrade the speakers and sound system.  But that's me.

Thanks.