• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

help: any advice on how to replace r171 mid length antennae with r231 short antennae?

Hi

Can anyone share if i can just go down to cycle and carriage to purchase the above? is it hard to remove the r171 one in replacement of the short r231 one? will reception badly compromised as i have smarttop installed in my remote?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...

i was looking for the same, I almost never listen to the radio and am usually next to the car when locking and unlocking it. I also seldom have a hard time finding it in a parking lot that I need to be pushing the button hoping to see the light go on and off. I am almost always parked where no one else is. I am usually too far from the door for most urbanites to walk. shareit get-vidmateapk.com