• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W205 owners registry

Treestar

Just wondering how many W205 owners in this forum? Starting a listing...join in if you can..

1) Treestar Sept2014 C180 Avantgarde CanvesiteBlue

2)NigelTan Sept 2014Black C200, premium sport UK version = avantgarde with panaroof

3)bravooc10 C180 amg line, pana c180 palladium silver

4) Tyco_kia April 2015 C180 Avantgarde Tenorite Grey

5) yohyoh White C200, premium sport UK version

6) Johng Feb 2015 C200 AMG line, pana, hyacinth red

7) MooMoo July 2015 C200 Avantgarde with AMG Sports Package - Exterior Polar White

8) brosy79 Oct 2014 C180 Avantgarde - Polar White

9) twtan2000 June 2015 C200 AMGLINE- Iridium Silver

10) doublestrokesg Feb'15 C200/Avantgarde - Palladium Silver

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes bro..still count..wah...w205 demand so strong still.congrats in advance! Meanwhile can slowly check mods

Yep, it seems the demand for the W205 is quite strong according to the salesman. I like the AMG Line on the C class but couldn't bring myself to top up the difference. Will do some simple mods down the road to satisfy my desire..

4 months wait? oh well....at least it's before CNY! Congrats! 

Thanks. Yes it's a long wait but at least I still keep my ride which will be traded in on the arrival of the new car

MB must have spent tons on commercial for the model. Whats the biggest diff in the 2016 version? My ride arrives Jan, its hard to tell which YOM it'd be..

Actually from what i read, the MY2016 model is pretty much the same, the diff are more tweaks to fix bugs affecting the touchpad sensitivity, bluetooth pairing and certain alignment issues of the bonnet and boot...also for overseas market the 2016 model comes with a spoiler option that looks like the amg spoiler but priced much less.

Hi Guys, just to check, has anyone encountered 'Collision Prevention Assist Plus Inoperative' error on your rides so far? Happened to me while I was driving this afternoon @ 50-60km/h. Experienced power loss while trying to accelerate, had to pedal to metal to keep the car gng. Error msg disappeared after re-starting car. Monitoring for now - read on mbmworld forum that this has happened to W205s in the US.

Hi Guys, just to check, has anyone encountered 'Collision Prevention Assist Plus Inoperative' error on your rides so far? Happened to me while I was driving this afternoon @ 50-60km/h. Experienced power loss while trying to accelerate, had to pedal to metal to keep the car gng. Error msg disappeared after re-starting car. Monitoring for now - read on mbmworld forum that this has happened to W205s in the US.

No such experience yet, touch wood. But do experience a battery sign message asking to "start engine see owner's manual" after parking car overnight for two weeks continuously. Sent to to CnC and they checked there was nothing wrong with battery or alternator. It was software error.... So they reset the system