• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My modest mods for W205

Treestar

24 minutes ago, DL268 said:

Archtomato, very nice mod!!! Mind to share how much you spent and where to get it?

Thanks for the compliment.

Did the whole thing with KBS Motorsports  (MBM Wheelpower's sister company) including swapping out to an IWC analog clock and installation of Brabus piggy and Eisenmann Exhausts.

14 minutes ago, archtomato said:

Did the whole thing with KBS Motorsports  (MBM Wheelpower's sister company) including swapping out to an IWC analog clock and installation of Brabus piggy and Eisenmann Exhausts.

Brabus piggy? are you having C180 and get eco powerxtra B18.2? how was it? did it make a lot of difference?

5 minutes ago, DL268 said:

Brabus piggy? are you having C180 and get eco powerxtra B18.2? how was it? did it make a lot of difference?

I am using the PowerXtra B20.2. There is definitely an increase in power, but I was hoping the piggy will help with lower end torque delivery, but the delivery is very similar to the stock. Once the RPM goes up to just above 2K, then the power kicks (which can be felt). I didn't run it thru the dyno so I cant be really very sure what are the actual real-world gains. 

Still very new, so I will need more time to drive and feel.

7 minutes ago, archtomato said:

I am using the PowerXtra B20.2. There is definitely an increase in power, but I was hoping the piggy will help with lower end torque delivery, but the delivery is very similar to the stock. Once the RPM goes up to just above 2K, then the power kicks (which can be felt). I didn't run it thru the dyno so I cant be really very sure what are the actual real-world gains. 

How much is the brabus chip? U can try the gfb valve also. Quite gd for boost hold. 😊

36 minutes ago, archtomato said:

Oh.. that's for C200. Do you know how to disassemble it (not sure whether we need to) when you send it for servicing or it actually doesn't matter?

4 minutes ago, DL268 said:

Oh.. that's for C200. Do you know how to disassemble it (not sure whether we need to) when you send it for servicing or it actually doesn't matter?

My servicing is by mbm so warranty intact with piggy plugged in .... only brabus can hold warranty with them ... 

1 hour ago, archtomato said:

My servicing is by mbm so warranty intact with piggy plugged in .... only brabus can hold warranty with them ... 

Oh... nice! Do share with us the experience with Brabus piggyback after driving for a while. Thanks .

• Like 1

Happy New Year to everyone .... I am planning for Phase 2 mods soon, wanted to get your opinions or recommendations:

1. AMG Lip Spoiler for W205 (body colour)

2. GFB DV+

3. Blindspot Assist

I am also toying with bringing the car down to 1.5 finger from the wheel, but im not keen on sacrificing ride comfort really. Is there any kits out there that can preserve comfort while lowered?

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2018 at 4:05 PM, archtomato said:

Happy New Year to everyone .... I am planning for Phase 2 mods soon, wanted to get your opinions or recommendations:

2. GFB DV+

3. Blindspot Assist

I am also toying with bringing the car down to 1.5 finger from the wheel, but im not keen on sacrificing ride comfort really. Is there any kits out there that can preserve comfort while lowered?

Bro, Every time I see your MODS... I drools.... One Word, "Swee"!!!!

On 1/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, archtomato said:

2. GFB DV+

3. Blindspot Assist

https://www.bilstein.com/en/product/bilstein-b16/

There is an option for ride control module .

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, archtomato said:

how much for the Eisenmann exos?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, archtomato said:

Anyone painted the AMG brake kits red for w205? Just wondering if the stock silver is better or red is better ..

Think will look gd in red if your rim is in dark color like black. 

If silver rim then dun really stand out like my previous ride. 

• Like 1