• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My modest mods for W205

Treestar

• 2 weeks later...

Yes...replaces the stock screen as our stock is not touchscreen enabled

I did the mirroring with Max (Elebest) without having to change the stock screen. Not sure about android, but on Apple, you won't be able to stream videos off YouTube and have it play on your screen due to firmware (Apple won't give anyone else a piece of the Apple car play pie). Similarly, if you've purchased movies/Music videos off iTunes, it won't play as well. Would hv to download the YouTube videos manually, sync it to idevice as 'home video', then the mirroring works. No complaints after working round it.

Bro Treestar, hv you installed the AMG steering wheel from Max?

I did the mirroring with Max (Elebest) without having to change the stock screen. Not sure about android, but on Apple, you won't be able to stream videos off YouTube and have it play on your screen due to firmware (Apple won't give anyone else a piece of the Apple car play pie). Similarly, if you've purchased movies/Music videos off iTunes, it won't play as well. Would hv to download the YouTube videos manually, sync it to idevice as 'home video', then the mirroring works. No complaints after working round it.

My iPhone mirroring works on all media. What i see on my iPhone is what I get on the screen including YouTube.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/16843-apple-tv-installation/?fromsearch=1

My iPhone mirroring works on all media. What i see on my iPhone is what I get on the screen including YouTube.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/16843-apple-tv-installation/?fromsearch=1

That reminds me...

I have a brand new apple tv lying around collecting dust.

Would you be able to PM me the installer?

I think I should get a quote from them too.

Thanks!

Bro, what's the cost of the mirroring please?

Not yet doublestrokesg...still thinking over..did you change?

Hi bro, can PM me how to do/buy iphone to stock screen mirroring?

PM-ed you bro

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...