• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My modest mods for W205

Treestar

Hi Treestar, is it possible to just buy the Burmester aluminium speaker covers without buying the ash black door panels?  Also, wld you know if the black ash centre console is available without the AMG clock (i.e. can do a direct swap with C&C's C180 avantgarde non AMG)?

Hi 1st Gear bro

From what i understand from the staff at benzline, the burmester spk covers must be ordered as part of the door panel and cannot be ordered separately..for the centre console i should think so that you can order without the clock..jus need to specify that yrs is avant garde non AMG without clock insert. If you need the contacts, can PM me.

• Like 1

Hi 1st Gear bro

From what i understand from the staff at benzline, the burmester spk covers must be ordered as part of the door panel and cannot be ordered separately..for the centre console i should think so that you can order without the clock..jus need to specify that yrs is avant garde non AMG without clock insert. If you need the contacts, can PM me.

THANKS!! I'll Pm you for the contact person!

I have ordered the exact same boot tub from C&C and they quote me a total of $161 including gst. Cheaper than benzline.

That is good...cheaper lobang always welcome...ok lah.got good discounts and foc troubleshooting from them...more than make up the $20 plus extra...

Is yrs with the velcro strip at the bottom? Ok gd for you! Cheers

• Like 1

Just curious, any chance i can actually play off videos from my Samsung Note 4 to the stock Audio 20 CD in my C180 (2015)? 

If not, what are the other options? 

If i am not wrong, Audio 20 cannot play videos

Options is to install Command Online or some third party software

FYI, APPLE car play is not even out for both Audio20 and Command, very sad....

Just curious, any chance i can actually play off videos from my Samsung Note 4 to the stock Audio 20 CD in my C180 (2015)? 

If not, what are the other options?

Elebest sells a china made 8 inch touch screen device that if you add a mirroring unit can do that.

• 2 weeks later...

My Service A for my W205 c class at cnc was $505 after gst...was charged $30 more for request to use mobil 1 oil instead of shell helix..used 7 litres...forgot to ask them to not add the windshield solvent..could have saved $9. However lucky i check my repair sheet n bill..found 2 items supposedly under warranty but charged $29 which was to oil and adjust my bonnet coil spring due to alignment issue and got them to waive it.. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Treestar for the very informative sharing. Ups for you to keep thread going.

May pop by benzline one day, sounds like an interesting place from what you've shared.

Tks bro...always glad to share and also learn from others in the forum...look for jeff if you drop by benzline..very helpful chap

• Like 1

Bro can enquire where to find the metallic finished buttons on your steering? Does it fit steering on W204?

Hi bro, i got them from benzline...but they do not fit for W204 steering...they are only direct fit for W205 steering wheel unless you plan to retrofit the W205 steering to the W204.