• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My modest mods for W205

Treestar

39 minutes ago, darksaint said:

Nice! Ur rim default is 2 tones? How much for the c43 spoiler?

My stock rims are 19inch Multi spokes. I customed this spec via PI. So i just painted matt black over and kept the chrome ring without painting.

Workshop had a bro dekitting, so bought 2nd hand $200. After respray cant tell diff whether new or old.

Trying to get a muted design look which is still very much mercedes but to reflect a younger driver.

2 hours ago, DL268 said:

I see, seem like it painted nicely. Spray paint? How much it cost? Mind to share where you get it done?

KBS Motorsports. If spray without removing should be about 500-700 depends on your brake kit type. If remove the caliper and paint, need to bleed the brakes, so will hit above 1k.

If there are cheaper alternatives, maybe other bros can share as well.

17 minutes ago, archtomato said:

KBS Motorsports. If spray without removing should be about 500-700 depends on your brake kit type. If remove the caliper and paint, need to bleed the brakes, so will hit above 1k.

Got it. Did you spray the rear caliper?

14 hours ago, archtomato said:

Mine was painted by YAS previously. No removal of calipers and was done in half a day job. 

But spray painting will look better close up. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/20/2015 at 7:52 PM, Treestar said:

Received my boot tub today...help protect the carpeting in the boot.

post-615-0-84401400-1440071533_thumb.jpg

Finally found what i wanted.

On 8/27/2015 at 11:17 AM, AARON ONG said:

I have ordered the exact same boot tub from C&C and they quote me a total of $161 including gst. Cheaper than benzline.

Finally found what i wanted.

On 11/9/2016 at 9:29 AM, Treestar said:

Installed the Easy Pack Boot box which is essentially a collapsible plastic framed boot tray and can be opened up or closed whenever you need it. When not in use, the box can be folded up at the touch of a button. Capacity is up to 55litres with max loading of 10kg, You can order from any mercedes stockist and quote item number A2056800010. Paid about $331 including GST and can self install within 5 minutes as the mounting holes are already existing in our w205 boot, Just plug in and lock the locking mount lever and it's installed. CnC is selling about $590 .

20161109_083853.jpg

20161109_083900.jpg

20161109_083837.jpg

Where is the link to get Mercedes stocklist?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
13 hours ago, alphard96 said:

Keen for the easypack for my wife 2nd hand C200, W205 year 2015

Checked with Chip Soon and golden link - not available, need to rorder, take 2-3 weeks, any one know when can i get it asap, ready stock? thanks.

try min hoe or pas auto?

• 4 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 7:33 PM, archtomato said:

Hey Guys,

Just finished "converting" to Nightish Edition

1. Black Gloss Diamond Grille

2. Side Mirror Cap Black

3. AMG Front Splitter Spoiler

4. AMG Side Skirts

5. AMG Rear Diffuser

6. AMG Side Flics

7. C43 Black Quad Tips

8. Matt Black Mercedes Wheel Cap (Non AMG)

9. Front Mercedes Black Badge (Non AMG)

10. Door Panels Gloss Black

11. Multispoke Rims Matt Black

Greatly reduces the chrome factor and complements my Pano Roof, Wanted to share with you guys ...  :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

20171228_093526.jpg

How was your windows frame dechromed? Wrap or change the whole frame ?

• 2 weeks later...