• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

BEST PRICE FOR W211 E200K

Guest heerajs

Guest heerajs

Hi goys,

I am planning on booking the e200k.

What is the best price i can get if i am trading in a car?How much should i bargain for?

Need some help thanks.

Guest jenvid

If the C&C promo is still on, go do it now. Strip off all the add-on shld bring u down by abt 6k~8k thereabt. I think it is quite hard to push the price down significantly when you are buying ex-stk. It all depends on your relationship & connection with the chaps...

Sell your car yourself, cost you only max $40 for an ad and you will get at least 3k more easily...dealers will call u the night before the ad goes to print. That will be your baseline selling price.

Guest Cklasse

Just thinking...would the new W204 a better buy than the current W211? The W204 is bigger than the W203, has loads of engineering stuff, so why not? It's a complete new design.

Guest jenvid

U shld be able to knock off some k for the add-on. Promo still there ? Car price is sticky but options are not. Shld be able to push for a bit more, free solar film, bluetooth handsfree etc etc.. probly will yield u another 1~2k more.

If your current car is going for export, remember to get back the road tax balance.

W204 vs W211 <- The devil is in the options...fully loaded w211 win hands down. Std kit close fight... only thing w204 is smaller

Y not try another Sales chap... hehe..

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Raskie

last enquired from C&C , E class Elegance going for $179,888, giving $7k worth of Accessories or if trading in Car will be over-trade of $7k. :)

saw today's paper ... $20K overtrade + 8% (or was it 9% ???) rebate ... ::)

Guest funng

my mother's w211 e200k just got from C&C this past weekend. apparently, told by the SE, the elegance model is out of stock and only the avantgarde models left, plus they have no intention to stock up on w211's. so its $181 888, plus they threw in quite some stuff. chrome tailpipes and all. great salesperson i must say. managed to get a a 60k trade in value for a 2003 4.5 yr old totoya camry. booking and collecting only took one week, plus the SE was very accommodating to the customer's demands.

• 11 months later...
Guest kepiting1sg

not only in c&c. also in pi.... all prices lelong........

Hello Bro SY69U,

:offtopic:

Got tio beh pio boh? Dun diam diam arh!!!!!

Last wed - your car number came out 2nd prize leh.:bboyspin:

Last GTG was talking abt. your car number plate same 4 digits with my previous car and F$#king same last 4 digits with my I/C No....wakakakaka!!!!

& Last Sat. sent my son to tuition classes at Simei Eastpoint, saw 1 car with the same 4 numbers too.

I nearly freaked out cos I normally dun look at other people licence plate numbers.

Guest sy69u

not only in c&c. also in pi.... all prices lelong........

Hello Bro SY69U,

:offtopic:

Got tio beh pio boh? Dun diam diam arh!!!!!

Last wed - your car number came out 2nd prize leh.:bboyspin:

Last GTG was talking abt. your car number plate same 4 digits with my previous car and F$#king same last 4 digits with my I/C No....wakakakaka!!!!

& Last Sat. sent my son to tuition classes at Simei Eastpoint, saw 1 car with the same 4 numbers too.

I nearly freaked out cos I normally dun look at other people licence plate numbers.

unker, last sunday came out 3rd prize...... last wed came out 2nd price........ i strike if i buy but ............ if strike, change car liow loh...... so next time of u see me in the same car then its #%*!&......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest east539

just book my E200 NGT last week & it should be out at early Apr.

as for the stock wise for i have noticed when I was there, there are still a few NGT in stock, but maybe the colors currently left might not be so sort after.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mathew

as for the stock wise for i have noticed when I was there, there are still a few NGT in stock, but maybe the colors currently left might not be so sort after.

Can I ask how much did you pay for the NGT? How do you calculate the PARF rebate at the end of 10yrs for a green rebated car?

Guest east539

Can I ask how much did you pay for the NGT? How do you calculate the PARF rebate at the end of 10yrs for a green rebated car?

Hi, check your pm :)

Guest TuMMyBeaR

NGT as of now has been fully sold. No info is we are bringing in anymore yet.....

E-Class W211 now comes standard with Avantgarde and Sports Package.

Kind regards,

TuMMyBeaR aka Alvin Quah.

Guest east539

yes, like what Alvin have said, all NGT sold out, not sure when C&C is bringing in. anyway after waiting for so long, I finally will be getting my new car on either this coming Thursday or Friday :punk1:, but how come the outgoing W211 now come withfactory fitted Bluetooth & iPod connection ah???

Guest sy69u

yes, like what Alvin have said, all NGT sold out, not sure when C&C is bringing in. anyway after waiting for so long, I finally will be getting my new car on either this coming Thursday or Friday :punk1:, but how come the outgoing W211 now come withfactory fitted Bluetooth & iPod connection ah???

its the norm for out-going model to be fitted with loads of stuff. so it will look more attractive for new buyers to buy them.

Guest east539

its the norm for out-going model to be fitted with loads of stuff. so it will look more attractive for new buyers to buy them.

humm...also good lah, like that can have more free things thrown in, worth it also. :)

Guest east539

finally got my E200 NGT today, although when the SE called me to collect it was already 7pm+, but overall was still very pleased & happy to get my car, late better than never..haha. anyway i have a question to ask FL W211 bros here, i noticed my Audio 20 radio center display is those color display like the W204 currently have, i thought all along Audio 20 for W211 is all those non color one?? so i was wonder if any bros who is currently driving the FL W211 also has this feature included in their Audio 20 radio too??? i thought only W204 have color display for Audio 20??

Guest angela

finally got my E200 NGT today, although when the SE called me to collect it was already 7pm+, but overall was still very pleased & happy to get my car, late better than never..haha. anyway i have a question to ask FL W211 bros here, i noticed my Audio 20 radio center display is those color display like the W204 currently have, i thought all along Audio 20 for W211 is all those non color one?? so i was wonder if any bros who is currently driving the FL W211 also has this feature included in their Audio 20 radio too??? i thought only W204 have color display for Audio 20??

are u sure it isn't the COMAND console instead of audio 20?

Guest east539

are u sure it isn't the COMAND console instead of audio 20?

yes, i am sure it is not the Comand console, check the operating instructions manual & it stated Audio 20, that is reason why i was a bit blur when i saw this is included on it when i collect my car.

anyway this is how my Audio 20 console look like:

standard-communications.jpg