• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Eco Start-Stop timing in your CLA

cruize

air con set at 24C, fan speed 1. eco/start stop stays in till my foot leaves the brake.timed it for 4 times, averaging 1.5mins.

there is an auxillary battery located at the foot well of the passenger side which powers the car electrical system when eco mode is active.

lift up the passenger side carpet and you will see a battery pack with red wires.

I believe the main battery is the one affecting the Eco cos it is the one charging the auxiliary battery?

I went to cnc for the Eco mode issue and the adviser say it's the main battery require change. After change new main battery, Eco issue is resolved.

I believe the main battery is the one affecting the Eco cos it is the one charging the auxiliary battery?

I went to cnc for the Eco mode issue and the adviser say it's the main battery require change. After change new main battery, Eco issue is resolved.

Hi darksaint,

What Eco mode issue did you encounter?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For Mercedes E class w212 model the auxiliary battery is found at the boot . Lift up the board in the boot , u will see the battery. Apparently , it costs $200 plus excluding labour cost . Anyone able to get cheaper offer ? According to my mechanic , this battery is different from the other one because it can’t be recharged. Once the battery strength is depleted ....u need to change . According to him this aux battery is thereRhrbrto provide electrical power to all electronics in the car