• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Red Air Vents

AsteroidS

• 7 months later...

In case any keen on a cheap mod, I have an unused set of 5 red aluminum rings to let go... it's the one that fits onto the fixed part of the vent like the original part, not the ones that fits onto the movable part of the vent.

I ordered it from aliexpress after I placed the order for the A180 FL but have since changed my order to the A250 so have no use for them anymore. Thanks 

Thanks for all the replies. I'm looking for buying the whole air vent with red triming. Have to searching for the part number but in vain...

bro, you may try these.

A176 830 1054 9051 - Side air nozzle LEFT OR RIGHT x 2 pcs

A176 830 0954 9051 - Central air nozzle x 3 pcs.

or call benzline to check.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...