Quad088

AMG 45 Brakes Calipers for A260

16 posts in this topic

I was thinking to installed AMG 45 brake calipers to A250, need some gurus here for advise is possible . Thanks in advance

yes 45 AMG brakes (front and rear) is plug and play, direct fit to A250.

Learn from the master...

yes 45 AMG brakes (front and rear) is plug and play, direct fit to A250.

i still learning from the real masters here..

FYI, you can't just change the calipers. You need to change the entire brake kit including the rotors. The BBK package should also include new hose.

FYI, you can't just change the calipers. You need to change the entire brake kit including the rotors. The BBK package should also include new hose.

the real master has spoken..

yes should be the entire brake kit is direct fit. my reply not correct. psps

however C&C says it will cost a arm and a leg (around 10K) where Brembo cost only 6K? Is C&C reaping  their customer , i wonder

Do a search on Benzline. I believe they have what you're looking for.

however C&C says it will cost a arm and a leg (around 10K) where Brembo cost only 6K? Is C&C reaping  their customer , i wonder

Car dealers like CNC... They reap off everyone...

totally agreed with Public Enemy No.1  . Recently I send my car for servicing , the workshop people tool my steel pipe (for defend as I usually drives up north ). C&C sells premiums cars , their prices rips you off and further they also my premium thieves also  :mad:

however C&C says it will cost a arm and a leg (around 10K) where Brembo cost only 6K? Is C&C reaping their customer , i wonder

Buy A45/CLA45 OEM bbk from Benzline and install them outside. It won't cost you beyond $5k inc installation. It's worth it.

however C&C says it will cost a arm and a leg (around 10K) where Brembo cost only 6K? Is C&C reaping their customer , i wonder

Buy A45/CLA45 OEM bbk from Benzline and install them outside. It won't cost you beyond $5k inc installation. It's worth it.

set doesn't come with brake hose.. Unfortunately.

I believe there are folks here who have done the conversion to the A45 AMG BBK. Possible to provide some advise on the effects (if any) electric parking brake, ABS and etc? in other words, all electric/electronic brake will function as per normal with the conversion? TIA