• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Best Bak Kut Teh

Guest yogi

So far, I think Founder's Bak Kut Teh is the best along Balestier.

Some say the one along Mandalay rd, Some say Prome Rd. But I think founders still top them

the peppery soup, the texture of the meat etc etc,

Q is usually crazy but I always just go " DA BAO" as I live nearby only.. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
So far, I think Founder's Bak Kut Teh is the best along Balestier.

Some say the one along Mandalay rd, Some say Prome Rd. But I think founders still top them

the peppery soup, the texture of the meat etc etc,

Q is usually crazy but I always just go " DA BAO" as I live nearby only.. hahaha

Founders at Balestier is ex

Exactly, they are only so-so...over priced...

I can see their crowd look like little bit thin than previously........may be they will end up like Keng Fish Head last time the queue was long but after they jack up their fish soup head from $15 to $30 for 2 person can see the crwod gone already. Food getting more expensive now

I can see their crowd look like little bit thin than previously........may be they will end up like Keng Fish Head last time the queue was long but after they jack up their fish soup head from $15 to $30 for 2 person can see the crwod gone already. Food getting more expensive now

My family used to and continue to patronize another stall along balestier as well, I think they are better than the so called "Founder". Recently, have been patronizing another stall in a kopitiam environment along Hougang Ave 8, in my bud taste, they are good..they used the bone type bak kut as their based ingredient...the meat are well cooked till they melt in your mouth. So is their pig trotters...em...nice. :)

I can join in if anyone wants to come Changi Business Park. There is a 松发肉骨茶.

My lunch time very short (what to do? I small employee only...), 1245 to 145pm.

Can only do a Quickee.

I can join in if anyone wants to come Changi Business Park. There is a 松发肉骨茶.

My lunch time very short (what to do? I small employee only...), 1245 to 145pm.

Can only do a Quickee.

I was gonna suggest this one! I love the tenderloin here.. and the pork knuckle.. drool! Been here a couple of times.. next time going jio me!

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

Henry A. Kissinger

• 3 months later...