• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Star Care+ Maintenance Plan

Wishbone

My W204 is going to be 3 years and completing her warranty period this month. Went for my servicing today and was offered the Star Care+ Maintenance Plan which cost $1030. The plan offers 3-standard scheduled service visits in 18 months and 10% discount on parts for all additional repairs. Anyone went for this. Is is worth it???

Top93 our site sponsor. Engine oil change plus oil filter should be around $250 depending on the type of engine oil brand. Call them for quotation.

standard service A?

my current CLA standard service A is about $378

1030 / 3 = $343 so a bit of savings I think.

can book express 1 hr servicing using this Star Care+ Maintenance Plan?

1 hour express can only do Service A so should not be any problem. I think.

I intend to take up the package and only do service A with CnC, let them come back to me for any defects or parts that need to change, then go outside to do the rest. BTW, the SA call me and quoted $6xx for battery and $1xx for wipers. Battery and wipers got so expensive meh????

• Like 1

I intend to that up the package and only do service A with CnC, let them come back to me for any defects or parts that need to change, then go outside to do the rest. BTW, the SA call me and quoted $6xx for battery and $1xx for wipers. Battery and wipers got so expensive meh????

So now u know why got free kopi o siew tai and delifrance loti.

Thanks for the feedback. End up I didn't take up the Star Care+ offer. Service A at CnC costs $450. Changed my battery and aircon filter at Chip Soon. $250 for Bosch 80 AH battery and $95 for the aircon filter. Boss Jason install it himself for me. Good customer service at a faction of CnC price. Look for a set of original wipers now. Any lobang???

Doesn't seem attractive in my opinion.

Is free leh every morning i pop over for breakfast before head down to work.

Is free leh every morning i pop over for breakfast before head down to work.

Not referring to the kopi and Delifrance lah bro. Hahaha. I was referring to the maintenance package offered. The Delifrance malay aunty my BFF.

Not referring to the kopi and Delifrance lah bro. Hahaha. I was referring to the maintenance package offered. The Delifrance malay aunty my BFF.

Hehe sorry press the wrong pager nos.

Thanks for the feedback. End up I didn't take up the Star Care+ offer. Service A at CnC costs $450. Changed my battery and aircon filter at Chip Soon. $250 for Bosch 80 AH battery and $95 for the aircon filter. Boss Jason install it himself for me. Good customer service at a faction of CnC price. Look for a set of original wipers now. Any lobang???

Original wipers can get from stockists Goldenlink or Min Ghee. Should be 50% of what C&C quoted you.

I took up this package also since i had like about $200 service credits with them. So paid about $800 for 3 servicing @ C&C. Service A + Tyre Rotation + Nitrogen air + Diagnostics........So i just went for it. Wear & Tear i will change outside @ Chip Soon or MBM.

I intend to take up the package and only do service A with CnC, let them come back to me for any defects or parts that need to change, then go outside to do the rest. BTW, the SA call me and quoted $6xx for battery and $1xx for wipers. Battery and wipers got so expensive meh????

brother...

change oil only.. whether u use their oil or u bring ur own oil... $180 liao. comes with oil filter.

u say cheap or nt?

I took up this package also since i had like about $200 service credits with them. So paid about $800 for 3 servicing @ C&C. Service A + Tyre Rotation + Nitrogen air + Diagnostics........So i just went for it. Wear & Tear i will change outside @ Chip Soon or MBM.

I also took up this package 'cos I only had to top up about $80 as I had a lot of expiring service credits. As you mentioned can always do service B items and change major parts elsewhere. Also mine was valid for 3 Service As within 2 years starting from when you use the first service. In my case since I did a service end December last year before my 3 years is up and the next service won't be till end of this year - my 3 servicings will thus cover me till end 2017 meaning I don't have to pay for any Service A till end 2018!!

Vinyl Is Sexy!

aiya... after breakfast u shld use the osim "king"chair ma... there 2 unit.

Nah, for massage i prefer human touch and got special too.

• Like 1