• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Car Battery

Hi bros,

I am driving a 2012 w204FL 7G-tronic c180 c/w eco start stop function.

The car is 34 mths old now. Just wondering does c180 comes with battery sensors?

Was contemplating to replace the batt since it is going to be 3yrs soon.

Can any expert advise shall i buy a bosch or equivalent 80AH batt or an AGM 80AH batt?

The original is AGM 80Ah.

What will be the consequences of not agm?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

can I know which shop did u go for the HOPPECKE battery ?

Thanks in advance

Check out this distributor & ask for his nearest dealer to u.

http://namwah.com.sg/

Otherwise you may want to check out KHAI WAH Batt & Tyres at Tagore...look for Fred (62926700).. He's an authorized dealer for Hoppecke & Varta.

Hi, can I know which shop did u go for the HOPPECKE battery ?

i went to autospritez.. the battery lasted only 8 months.. not to say that their battery is not good.. just my luck for gotten a lousy piece... it's electronics afterall.. but then again I will think twice before getting HPPECKE battery next time.. :cigar:

I went C&C to change my W204 battery... total cost only S$307.63 inclusive of GST. Battery cost is S$220 and labour is S$67.50. Think reasonable as the my original one from C&C lasted 3years.

Think u kena carrot.

Hi bros,

I am driving a 2012 w204FL 7G-tronic c180 c/w eco start stop function.

The car is 34 mths old now. Just wondering does c180 comes with battery sensors?

Was contemplating to replace the batt since it is going to be 3yrs soon.

Can any expert advise shall i buy a bosch or equivalent 80AH batt or an AGM 80AH batt?

The original is AGM 80Ah.

What will be the consequences of not agm?

Hi any one knows if w212FL battery comes with sensor?

I also thinking of going to C&C replace the car battery. But don't know which brand they are using now

Next year gimme free pineapple tarts! :)

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/22051-battery-problem-sum-question/

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

I went C&C to change my W204 battery... total cost only S$307.63 inclusive of GST. Battery cost is S$220 and labour is S$67.50. Think reasonable as the my original one from C&C lasted 3years.  

since when C&C's W204 battery became so cheap? Thought should be > $500 or > $600 range...

i went to autospritez.. the battery lasted only 8 months.. not to say that their battery is not good.. just my luck for gotten a lousy piece... it's electronics afterall.. but then again I will think twice before getting HPPECKE battery next time.. :cigar:

just change today to hoppecke, shd have read yr message.. cross my finger.. a bit to slow..

hi 

just change my battery 80ah at SG$210

Brand = hoppecke

I drive a C180, W204

The battery thats installed in my car is varta ( previous battery)

I changed for $300 in Dec 2014 .. now so cheap? Is yours start-stop ?

That's the price I paid at C&C Eunos Service Centre...

icic that's reasonable.. but dunno what brand?

• 1 month later...