• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A class fuel consumption

heidtb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A180 . On the trip computer it's about 7.7L/100km for 40% expressway 60% city. though i've hit as low as 5.2 for long expressway drives. 

Based on tank-to-tank calculations at the fuel pump, I'm getting 12.5km/l for 40% expressway 60% city which is 8L/100km

• 2 months later...

Result from 2 days of approx 60% & 40% for expressway and city driving respectively. Heavy traffic, smooth moving and no jam.

This is on "E" mode with stop/go function is disabled.

post-7112-0-21180600-1443972034_thumb.png

post-7112-0-29956700-1443972050_thumb.png

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

All so good mileage. Mine is always 10km/l or 500km worth before petrol tank empty.

realise short journeys eat the most petrol.

You can experiment with thy right foot to get better mileage.

My result above is after "adjusting my right foot". If i revet back to the "norm footing", the mileage i get is approx 11km/L from reset (12km/L from start).

G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

Turbo is still being used... it is if we want it gradually (e.g. a lazy day) or mildly (e.g. a normal day) or aggressive (e.g. spirited day). ROFL.