• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2015 FL B-Class

denwee

Thanks bro. Will it be the same SE waiting for us at Pandan? Also he already said we need to do nano sealant by ourselves. how long will it take? Hope no need 1 whole day

It will be and has to be the same SE who sold you the car.

Sealant job is only 1 hour to apply but ur car need to queue for the job.

I send in at 830am for the morning slot, took taxi to work and then return 630pm to collect. (Car was ready by 3pm)

• Like 1

It will be and has to be the same SE who sold you the car.

Sealant job is only 1 hour to apply but ur car need to queue for the job.

I send in at 830am for the morning slot, took taxi to work and then return 630pm to collect. (Car was ready by 3pm)

Thanks for the information bro. More peace in mind now, haha

Also, I just asked my SE whether I can send in my trade in car few days later after new car collection, as I hope to have 2 cars to use for a while due to friend visit. Fingers crossed..

Yes, mine have the followings:

1) front seat extendable for thigh support.

2) there is an armrest that can be pulled out for the back passengers to rest their arms.

3) has 5 modes in fact (eco comfort individual sports manual).

With Comfort mode, acceleration is just nice at easily average FC of 7L per 100km (based on my last 7 days of driving 80% highway and 20% stop go traffic)

After the front seats changed to the extendable types, does it still come with the storage compartment under the seats?

After the front seats changed to the extendable types, does it still come with the storage compartment under the seats?

Yes there is a small storage compartment under the front seats.

The backseats now have arm rest which is something I desired but was not in the batch when i made the purchase. ThumbS Up!

Yes there is a small storage compartment under the front seats.

The backseats now have arm rest which is something I desired but was not in the batch when i made the purchase. ThumbS Up!

Hi bro, also is there reverse sensor (the alarms to tell us far/near/very near to walls) on new B180? I know there is reverse camera.

Hi bro, also is there reverse sensor (the alarms to tell us far/near/very near to walls) on new B180? I know there is reverse camera.

1) There are two visual indicators--one between ur dashboard and front windscreen. Another at the top of rear window. Ask your SE to demomstrate how it works and how to read the visual indicators.

2) at the same time, when u r too near (i e almost hittinf) an obstacle front or back,there will be a beep beep alarm.

1) & 2) can be switched off by a button called "park sensor" (the same row of button as ur hazard light button)

Reverse camera. The default view has yellow and red guidelines. ASK YOUR SE to show u how to select the other view that showed ur rear corner blindspot.

1) There are two visual indicators--one between ur dashboard and front windscreen. Another at the top of rear window. Ask your SE to demomstrate how it works and how to read the visual indicators.

2) at the same time, when u r too near (i e almost hittinf) an obstacle front or back,there will be a beep beep alarm.

1) & 2) can be switched off by a button called "park sensor" (the same row of button as ur hazard light button)

Reverse camera. The default view has yellow and red guidelines. ASK YOUR SE to show u how to select the other view that showed ur rear corner blindspot.

Thanks! So seems feather wise we don't really miss anything. I'll ask my SE to show me accordingly.

Of course if only we can have below extra ones! Haha, anyway I am happy enough already.

1, rear air con

2, moon roof

3, support of SD card navigation (Garmin® MAP PILOT)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the b class comes with Comfort Mode? (i remember only eco, sports and manual mode)

When I did my booking in May, the SE did mention the newer model, not sure from when, has comfort mode

it wasnt available in the test drive unit though.

Didnt see your reply to the post

• 1 year later...