• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

scrapyard shopping

vin85

Did a little bit of scrapyard shopping for mercedes wheels this morning and this is what i got was recommended

post-5794-0-48087200-1414208828_thumb.jpg

19 inch rims with tyres:$1,600 w/o gst

post-5794-0-70977800-1414208846_thumb.jpg

18 inch rims with tyres: $1,200 w/o gst

What do you guys think?

Haha OC prefer the 19 inch but thinks both too expensive. There's actually one AMG 5 spoke rims with tyres that i cannot upload. But even i think its too expensive. $1,800 i might as well buy new ones.

How much does a set of 19 inch rims and tyres usually cost in singapore?

Haha OC prefer the 19 inch but thinks both too expensive. There's actually one AMG 5 spoke rims with tyres that i cannot upload. But even i think its too expensive. $1,800 i might as well buy new ones.

How much does a set of 19 inch rims and tyres usually cost in singapore?

18 in – S$4500/-

19 in - S$ more

rim and tyres in malaysia same price?

for branded and original will be more or less the same after conversion

please note those which advertised as AMG "style" rims

usually means from taiwan

and yes, you can get those 500 ringgit per piece or 2k per set

Just thinking.. is it possible to get a set of fold-able rear seat for the W204 from scrapyard and retrofit on a non fold-able version? 

anything is possible mate but foldable seats are not a common option for the W204 in Japan and Uk which most half cut will be sourced from

and the mechanism also require you to have the boot release lever which might be difficult to retrofit

• Like 1

anything is possible mate but foldable seats are not a common option for the W204 in Japan and Uk which most half cut will be sourced from

and the mechanism also require you to have the boot release lever which might be difficult to retrofit

Thanks mate! I into cycling so a foldable rear seat is easier for me.