• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

To Buy or Not to Buy

Guest i6u

I have been comtempling getting the CLS 350. Saw PI's and also Cycle. PI's comes with moon roof and white dials with maple wood beside price different of about 18K. Major draw back is the current market condition as many are avoiding picking up big ticket items. What's your view?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brudder, if u can afford it, why not? :welcome:

it all boils down to proper management. i'm sure you know how....

just market sentiments are weak....but the bills are sure being passed around.

c'mon c'mon! another CLS in our mix!!! LAI LAI LAI!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :punk1:

Guest wuyiche

I have been comtempling getting the CLS 350. Saw PI's and also Cycle. PI's comes with moon roof and white dials with maple wood beside price different of about 18K. Major draw back is the current market condition as many are avoiding picking up big ticket items. What's your view?

just go for it bro!!... got the same one.. its a year old and I'm still loving the damn thing.

Guest Silver Surfer

Hi Bro, its a reaaly nice car and I don't think you will regret it.... :clap:

I just got mine from PI and in addition to the sunroof (it tilts and also opens) mine came with the bi-xenons as well. the price gap from when I bought mine a CnC is actually much more than $18k.

Hope that your minister of finance/ home affairs agrees....

Till then Drive safe... :punk1:

Bro, am using mine for the past 3 years and i'm still LOVING the car ah!

I guarantee you, if you like it now, you'll LOVE it the more you see it ah..

Sorry to :offtopic: abit ah, but i've never seen a CLS with a moonroof before lei..

Is it only for the new facelift models?

Like everyone else, when you want something new, you find fault with your old.....hahaha...my current E240 is coming to 4 years old but it still looks good except.......

Difference between sunroof and moonroof....

There is a technical difference between a sunroof and a moonroof, but most everybody uses the terms interchangeably. First off, both are panels in the roof that let light or fresh air inside the cabin. Getting down to details, though: A sunroof is typically a solid body-colored panel that pops up or is removable. A moonroof is a type of sunroof, except that it’s a sliding glass panel. The majority of new cars have moonroofs, as what’s technically considered a sunroof has pretty much gone out of style.

Offer received and counter offer made. will know by tomorrow....PI confirmed that the current batch is 292hp with fuel consumption (combined) 9.0L/100km. how to verify?

i got 12L/100KM for 50city 50highway...

Guest wuyiche

Offer received and counter offer made. will know by tomorrow....PI confirmed that the current batch is 292hp with fuel consumption (combined) 9.0L/100km. how to verify?

Brudder... no way to verify... and I assure you... you drive like some of us do (actually only me lah.. :2guns:) your consumption will be much worse :bboyspin:..

But then again... you wanna know what 292 bhp feels like, dont you..?? :thumbsup:

Brudder... no way to verify... and I assure you... you drive like some of us do (actually only me lah.. :2guns:) your consumption will be much worse :bboyspin:..

But then again... you wanna know what 292 bhp feels like, dont you..?? :thumbsup:

i think u will feel :bboyspin: from the 350Nw torque!!

a deep grunting bark... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Are you refering to the SBC Hold function? ... when I got my E240 the sales guy told me not to use it too often ... I wonder why?

Eh????? Why ah??????

I use it at EVERY TRAFFIC LIGHT LEH!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, even when driving other makes, i will unconsciously tap the brake deeper thinking got SBC leh!! (Almost bang my friend's car in perth coz of that stupid habit)

But i'm wondering, if don't use so often, for what they put in the car right?

Its kinda like saying the door is there, but don't use too often coz it might spoil.. :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Funny leh the sales man..

Btw tawkeh, how? they got accept ur offer?

Are you refering to the SBC Hold function? ... when I got my E240 the sales guy told me not to use it too often ... I wonder why?

Eh????? Why ah??????

Sometimes, even when driving other makes, i will unconsciously tap the brake deeper thinking got SBC leh!! (Almost bang my friend's car in perth coz of that stupid habit)

But i'm wondering, if don't use so often, for what they put in the car right?

Its kinda like saying the door is there, but don't use too often coz it might spoil.. :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Funny leh the sales man..

Btw tawkeh, how? they got accept ur offer?

been using that function everytime,everyday,everystop for 3yrs without any problem...

He tell u not to use it so IF got anything wrong, he will "waste" his precious time by fixing it under warrenty

Guest wuyiche

Noitalogesto ]

Eh????? Why ah??????

Sometimes, even when driving other makes, i will unconsciously tap the brake deeper thinking got SBC leh!! (Almost bang my friend' wrote:

been using that function everytime,everyday,everystop for 3yrs without any problem...

He tell u not to use it so IF got anything wrong, he will "waste" his precious time by fixing it under warrenty

hey man... i use the SBC Hold function all the time man...! wah... I will f &^(*^(*^&$@#$!!!!! the guy if he tells me that thing not covered under warranty..

btw.... i6u.. you asked about fuel consumption previously... even with my heavy right foot... sometimes you can get 9-10l/100km (combined) so no need to worry..

wuyiche ]

Eh????? Why ah??????

Sometimes, even when driving other makes, i will unconsciously tap the brake deeper thinking got SBC leh!! (Almost bang my friend' wrote:

hey man... i use the SBC Hold function all the time man...! wah... I will f &^(*^(*^&$@#$!!!!! the guy if he tells me that thing not covered under warranty..

btw.... i6u.. you asked about fuel consumption previously... even with my heavy right foot... sometimes you can get 9-10l/100km (combined) so no need to worry..

Doc! U can get 9-10L/100KM????!!!!?????!!!!??????

For me to get 10 ah, i have to travel on the 3rd lane at 80KM/hr on the expressway, from woodlands to siglap leh!!

Otherwise, will NEVER go to 10 lor!

Average for me, is between 11.5-14/100KM lor...

Economy is bad, need to save fuel, so by me buying a new car, not only will i save money in fuel, i'm helping the economy! "I'll keep on telling myself that"

Guest wuyiche

narmi ]

Eh????? Why ah??????

Doc! U can get 9-10L/100KM????!!!!?????!!!!??????

For me to get 10 ah, i have to travel on the 3rd lane at 80KM/hr on the expressway, from woodlands to siglap leh!!

Otherwise, will NEVER go to 10 lor!

Average for me, is between 11.5-14/100KM lor...

Economy is bad, need to save fuel, so by me buying a new car, not only will i save money in fuel, i'm helping the economy! "I'll keep on telling myself that"

wah...then your right foot's heavier than mine..!! btw... do you keep your car in C or S mode?... mine's in S mode all the time. may actually save fuel as you get up to speed quicker... less time on the throttle..

i6u... you getting all this??