• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Buy B200 Chrome?

bunnymummy

Welcome new member. Im drive B200 for almost 1 year, fuel consumption full tank can travel about 500km - 600km (50L fuel tank) depend how you step it.

But VW touran is 7 seater car but B200 is 5 seater. Is depend on you. B200 quite power car if can tune( Tune will avoid warranty**). this is my thought. 

• Like 1

Hi bunnymummy... welcome.... IMHO... B200 is a much better drive than Touran... As both fall under the same category.... forget about Touran as a MPV... that's plain BS.... hope to see you in your new ride soon... and remember to post pictures when it arrives...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Welcome new member. Im drive B200 for almost 1 year, fuel consumption full tank can travel about 500km - 600km (50L fuel tank) depend how you step it.

But VW touran is 7 seater car but B200 is 5 seater. Is depend on you. B200 quite power car if can tune( Tune will avoid warranty**). this is my thought. 

Thanks for the info LonelyBy2.  My concern is whether it gives problems frequently like my Touran does and evey time it does, mt car is in the workshop for a few days and that's really incovenient.

Has your car been problem free so far?

There is no problem on my car for almost a year

Thanks for the info LonelyBy2. My concern is whether it gives problems frequently like my Touran does and evey time it does, mt car is in the workshop for a few days and that's really incovenient.

Has your car been problem free so far?

Just my opinion :

The facelift seems to be just the front bumper and back.

Once the model is launched it would not take long that the original bumpers are also available aftermarket and the pre-FLs could convert to it.

B200 and B180 is just the 34 horses extra only. Nothing much more. If the 34 horses not really needed if you are light-footed, is a good 10+ grand savings for a nice Prada.

Even if the 34 horses are needed ... its just a K to get back the 34 horses.

B200 and B180 shares most if not all of the mechanical parts.

So I wont really worry abt the additional stress on any part, as since it is already designed to withstand 156 horses and probably even more when further tuned up.

At the end of the day, the sum of all parts is surely much lesser than the 10k+ you have to pay.

Just check the OMV between the 2 will review it.

End of the day, the only difference is the badge .. which is RMB 15 on taobao.

To each his/her own off cos ...

Hey bro steering wheel also have been change but quite cost alot too.. the new facelift kit the front look like brabus kit.. hahaXD

Just my opinion :

The facelift seems to be just the front bumper and back.

Once the model is launched it would not take long that the original bumpers are also available aftermarket and the pre-FLs could convert to it.

B200 and B180 is just the 34 horses extra only. Nothing much more. If the 34 horses not really needed if you are light-footed, is a good 10+ grand savings for a nice Prada.
Even if the 34 horses are needed ... its just a K to get back the 34 horses.

B200 and B180 shares most if not all of the mechanical parts.
So I wont really worry abt the additional stress on any part, as since it is already designed to withstand 156 horses and probably even more when further tuned up.

At the end of the day, the sum of all parts is surely much lesser than the 10k+ you have to pay.
Just check the OMV between the 2 will review it.

End of the day, the only difference is the badge .. which is RMB 15 on taobao.

To each his/her own off cos ...

What's wrong w the current steering wheel? Nice enuf liao lah

The brabus kit on the marketing New FL may not come standard wor ...

Getting the brabus locally is expensive .. but importing by Sea is far more affordable.

I hv done dat for a beemer before. Half the price.

I am seriously sourcing the brabus kit overseas .. anyone interested send me pm. 2 sets lagi more savings on freight .. hahaha

I got lobang for the brabus kit. Import for china dam cheap alot but they never spray the colour for you. For shipping i dont no cost how much. Scare Singapore government tax it that is the freak problems! !. Steering wheel change until alook like maclaren.

Bro lonely

Can share your china lobang for the Brabus?

I aso found one .. can compare notes.

Shipping I no problem, I got lobang.

Ship by Sea wont cost too much ... just the neck grows very long nia

But 1 question. The brabus diffuser can fit our exhaust or hv to get new one.

Aso brabus w single exhaust sibeh funny leh ... need to go dual or even quad then sui sui liao.

But exos sibeh leh cheh, cannot bring in else our umcle sam not happy.

Any lobang can do locally (uncle sam happy type) which dont cost an arm and a leg ?

No need loud one ... jus sui sui look can liao

No problem to share.. whatsapp me 96517420.

Bro lonely

Can share your china lobang for the Brabus?

I aso found one .. can compare notes.

Shipping I no problem, I got lobang.

Ship by Sea wont cost too much ... just the neck grows very long nia

But 1 question. The brabus diffuser can fit our exhaust or hv to get new one.

Aso brabus w single exhaust sibeh funny leh ... need to go dual or even quad then sui sui liao.

But exos sibeh leh cheh, cannot bring in else our umcle sam not happy.

Any lobang can do locally (uncle sam happy type) which dont cost an arm and a leg ?

No need loud one ... jus sui sui look can liao

Hi Lonely,

Went to test drive the B180 on Sunday and hubby placed deposit immediately!  Faster than buying fruits for him!! :)

Bring him to Birkin shop?

• 2 weeks later...