• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

AWESOME RIDE!!! But don't think C&C brings this in leh. =/

C&C has not launched it yet. However some PI have already brought the car in.

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=482491

C&C has not launched it yet. However some PI have already brought the car in.

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=482491

Thanks bro! Pardon my noob question but according to the sgcarmart, it says that it's an imported used car. However, it does look like it's new and fresh from factory. Just wondering if they put it this way cos of regulations of putting it as a new car or it really is a used car?

Thanks bro! Pardon my noob question but according to the sgcarmart, it says that it's an imported used car. However, it does look like it's new and fresh from factory. Just wondering if they put it this way cos of regulations of putting it as a new car or it really is a used car?

it's common to put as imported used car for PI if not wrong.

you are still the first owner if purchased from PI. :)

Talking about the new C63, just spotted a white one at NEX carpark. Wonder if the owner is in the forum?

Tested the C63 AMG S today , wow it's a monster. Very nice pick up and a lot of power. Bring to NSHW is good.... Managed to do a full hour drive on it :)

Comfort wise still acceptable( idk what is comfort on a super car) and braking distance is quite short.( btw max speed limit in my location is 90mph I do not want to get caught for speeding as that will cause my insurance premium to increase)

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Tested the C63 AMG S today , wow it's a monster. Very nice pick up and a lot of power. Bring to NSHW is good.... Managed to do a full hour drive on it :)

Comfort wise still acceptable( idk what is comfort on a super car) and braking distance is quite short.( btw max speed limit in my location is 90mph I do not want to get caught for speeding as that will cause my insurance premium to increase)

you are at USA?

C63S USD$72K only envy....

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/model/class-C/model-C63P

you are at USA?

That same price in SG, everyone will be driving AMG!

Yes I moved to the USA , i am at the north-west part of USA

My side out of showroom price is 90+k  as all the amg here is max options.

oh ya Mark yes that price in singapore u see every single road is jam packed with cars

you are at USA?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Yes I moved to the USA , i am at the north-west part of USA

My side out of showroom price is 90+k  as all the amg here is max options.

oh ya Mark yes that price in singapore u see every single road is jam packed with cars

lol. fierce to see all amg max options only USD90+k.

car is cheap here bro...... I dream of driving one....wait till they do that on a cab..... C cab i might get

• 2 weeks later...

One of my neighbors has the SLS final edition, it's a beast that he use for track. Took it on the track.

It a monster.

nice thread, nice car but ugly price here hahaha

btw in US should try the SLS AMG BS more worth it.

• Like 1

Used Final edition is 360k + Tax, New AMG GT is 280k + tax.....

One of my neighbors has the SLS final edition, it's a beast that he use for track. Took it on the track.

It a monster.

• 1 month later...