darksaint

GLA45 AMG

9 posts in this topic

2 people like this

To the GLA 45 bros out there..

I read that the GLA 45 need to run in for approx. 1500km before you could rev it hard. Is that true?

Also, does the stock car comes with run-flat tyres? I read that run-flat has its great amount of cons despite the pros.

FYI, i am still awaiting for my 45 delivery.

Cheers

orange

To the GLA 45 bros out there..

I read that the GLA 45 need to run in for approx. 1500km before you could rev it hard. Is that true?

Also, does the stock car comes with run-flat tyres? I read that run-flat has its great amount of cons despite the pros.

FYI, i am still awaiting for my 45 delivery.

Cheers

orange

congrates to your coming new ride.

for run in is up to individual.

cos some say already run in but some say manual stated to run in for at least 1K km.

should be run flat by default cos all new models no spare type anymore.

you can either sell/trade in when collect car or test it out till next type change.

The merc engines are really hardy...esp the AMGs. That said, I did try to control my throttle for my CLA45 up too 1000km. But I also did some occasional WOT as I couldn't resist myself. Well,,,,Nothing has gone wrong since then (1.5 yrs liao). IMO....just whack lah....

congrates to your coming new ride.

for run in is up to individual.

cos some say already run in but some say manual stated to run in for at least 1K km.

should be run flat by default cos all new models no spare type anymore.

you can either sell/trade in when collect car or test it out till next type change.

thanks bro.

probably will be gentle with it for a while til the lust (for speed) kicks in.

anything to lookout for run flat tyres? never use before but reading all those posts out there kinda freak me out a little.

The merc engines are really hardy...esp the AMGs. That said, I did try to control my throttle for my CLA45 up too 1000km. But I also did some occasional WOT as I couldn't resist myself. Well,,,,Nothing has gone wrong since then (1.5 yrs liao). IMO....just whack lah....

lol... probably i will be in the same situation like u... endure for the first few hundreds km until one fine day when the road is clear... thats it, all hell break loose :)

Hi. 

Would anyone know of the history of the frozen grey Edition 1 GLA45 that's on sale on SGCarMart since last year? It's never seem to get "hitched"..

Thanks!