• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Does this forum still alive or not !

Seven morning eight morning.... don want to scold ppl... But would love to see some common sense....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

naaaaa nw 7th mths.. alive or not u say ba.. maybe we post, but something is blocking thats y u cannot see..!?

Wah! Now our "friends" so high tech? Can hack into forum!

Orh okie okie ... My ride now is already fitted with all the Amg body kit done by previous owner . And also the exhaust is already Amg .. With 4 outlets . But the sounds is like shit.. Even I decat from mid pipe still doesn't make any diff :(

Can define "shit"?

You're dethpicable. 

Background is....after I gotten my SLK...decided to form a group for meetups, drives, etc...

Till date, there are 6 of us meeting regularly (once a week minimum) for drives and drinks.

We have organised 3 convoys, the last being a joint convoy with Z4...and we welcome more to join us...if you see any of us on the roads...double honk :o at us..or you may have already received a SLKed summon by any of us..its our effort to recruit, revive and unite all SLKs...

Team Arrow is Kevin, Nick, Vincent, Alex, Gary, Kenneth, Mathan and we like to expand the team to include you and your SLK.

My bowling sucks but come support us at the upcoming bowling tournament... :)

mVwta2.jpg
exfAMu.jpg

OtOvdu.jpg