• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Link to check Malaysian Fine

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirBenz

kel,

thks for the link, i just found that i have 10 fines in msia :o, 7 of them by the last owner, lucky for me the car dealer ( after 1.5 years of owning my car) are willing to foot the 7 fines :)..so guys if ur driving 2nd car do check out this link.

kel,

thks for the link, i just found that i have 10 fines in msia :o, 7 of them by the last owner, lucky for me the car dealer ( after 1.5 years of owning my car) are willing to foot the 7 fines :)..so guys if ur driving 2nd car do check out this link.

mine, 2 was last owner, also lucky dealer gave me the dough to foot the fines

• 2 months later...

Ya... I do go there always. But now my car is not approved to go malaysia because of glass is too dark. :P

I know yours is too dark, but still can la, can go in la, their cars also got more super dark tat their own drivers sometines say can't even see outside at times esp @ night!, but try avoid special holiday season, where kopi $$ is in need! :-X :-X

• 4 months later...
Guest angela

window? what window....? ;)

btw, both my "puay-pauy-pauy" and "chet-chet-chet-chet" got fines up to $1700 each... all those were accumulated by old owner... how sia?

Guest angela

Willy, bring LOG card to show proof of ownership... but then nowadays I dun see them enforce the pay thingy esp at 2nd lnk.

log card always in glove compartment for emergency purposes...

a few mths, close to a year back, my dad was stopped at the causeway... asked him how much he have now and settle... gave him a receipt too... paid abt a $1000RM...

Guest jenvid

Willy, bring LOG card to show proof of ownership... but then nowadays I dun see them enforce the pay thingy esp at 2nd lnk.

log card always in glove compartment for emergency purposes...

a few mths, close to a year back, my dad was stopped at the causeway... asked him how much he have now and settle... gave him a receipt too... paid abt a $1000RM...

Just check my cars, my MB clock a spd ticket dating back to 2/10/06. Fine $300, reduced compound $150...

And I hit JB every wk...

• 3 weeks later...

FW: FW: DON'T PAY KOPI RM AGAIN

Tuesday, 15 April, 2008 5:27 PM

"Nor'aza Abdul Hamid" To:

Dear Friends,

If you are used to paying 'Kopi Money' when stopped for traffic offences, DON'T Do This Again.

The traffic department has recently started a campaign to be rid of corruption. The officers on duty will be rewarded RM100.00 when they report each case to the department. This is how they do ( trick you into) it. They will note down the details of your IC/MyKad, and ask you how you want to settle (Paying Kopi Money?). They will then report the incident by passing up the 'Kopi Money' and get the RM100.00 in

return for their good deed. You will end up having a summon issued to you.

DON'T PAY KOPI RM AGAIN, especially if you hope to go free with RM20 kopi money. They rather have a 'good' name than to take your kopi money. Just beware of their trick because the cops are now clocking up 'cookies' points for their promotion and pay increment.

They should have done this to stop corruption long time ago, anyway better late than never...

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND TO EDUCATE OTHERS ON THIS

i might as well pay fine, usually if you go to police station and appeal they will give you discount.

sgmerc can tie down 20% discount or even more%, will upz you 10 karma if you can meet them for discussion.

thank-you ya!

using merc name??, they will keto u more. hahahaha

A fren of mine ended paying 1k for a spd ticket just bcuz he was driving a Rolls... sheesh...

that is good one ha ha ha

• 7 months later...